+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

nipun9

Feb 24, 2019
It is really frustrating to see many people from Novermber AOR getting PPRs this week while we had so few this week.

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
So surprised by the small amount of pprs this week :(
I believe here on PPRs for us SEP AORs will be few and far apart. The rain I think happens for applications that are straight forward. And all such sep candidates are past PPR stage by now. Ours will be picked up by these small number of senior visa officers, as and when they are free. I hope I am wrong and there will be a rain soon, but hitting six month mark leaves us to be only wishful.

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
There are about 50% applicants whose AOR is 6th Spe without PPR in the immitracker.
I wouldn't read too much into myimmitracker as I've seen some do not bother to update their profiles once they get their PPRs. So when it says 50%, take it as at least 50% have gotten it. The number can be higher.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I believe here on PPRs for us SEP AORs will be few and far apart. The rain I think happens for applications that are straight forward. And all such sep candidates are past PPR stage by now. Ours will be picked up by these small number of senior visa officers, as and when they are free. I hope I am wrong and there will be a rain soon, but hitting six month mark leaves us to be only wishful.
People who applied after April 2018 have to face following:-
1. Be ready for long wait if you have not received ppr in mass or batch where around 20% people receive their pprs. This happens around 3-5 months from application.
2. After that officers start concentrating on new months and that becomes their priority and they release same percentage of pprs for that months applicants. The chain keeps on repeating every month.
3. A few lucky ones get pprs during their 6th month. Very few. Count continues till 7-9 month and that time percentage of completion reaches to 60-70
4. Rest people keep on waiting and they can expect their pprs between 9 months to 1 year.

Reality check!!!
Stop living in dream world. Come to reality.

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I wouldn't read too much into myimmitracker as I've seen some do not bother to update their profiles once they get their PPRs. So when it says 50%, take it as at least 50% have gotten it. The number can be higher.
Sure. I agree with you. Did you call IRCC?

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
but the officers have to pick the file first to see if the file is complicated or straightforward right? how would they know if a file is not straightforward or not hadn't they even not bothered to pick it up.