+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Super happy for you my Nigerian colleague in immigration... Great great news ......What was the response u got after u raised a case ...cos when I called last Tuesday and I was told eligibility and security hasn't started ,only passed medicals and criminality...
But when I raised a case ..I was told eligibility is currently been verified by responsible office...ur contributions would highly be welcome ..running out of patient ..aor Oct 12th here ...vo ...CPC Ottawa
Hey bro ur timeline is same like mine
My aor is 9 oct and they are also verifying my eligibility
If u know can u tell me the difference between the eligibility being under review or verifying
Or Verifying means the eligibility is passed by the junior officier and is now waiting to passed by senior officier

kimishen

Feb 22, 2019
Hi,

My AOR is SEP 25th, and received a ghost update today. Does this mean the PPR is coming?
AOR SEP 25th
MED OCT 25th
IP2 OCT 25th
First Ghost update in NOV
second Ghost update on FEB 22nd

Called agent today and said all Eligibility, Criminality, Security are passed. It is waiting for final decision. Hope getting PPR soon.

Last edited:

ali31

Jul 30, 2018
CEC Inland applicant here:
AOR: Oct 13, 2018
MEP: Nov 10 (Saturday)
PPR: Feb 7, 2019
Ppt Delivered: Feb 11, 2019
Status update: Waiting
You are lucky at-least you got PPR
I am also CEC Inland applicant:
AOR: Sept. 17, 2018
only one ghost email in Oct. 16th it was probably when MED was passed. After that no update at all either my application is lost or visa officer has died. 23 days left for 6 months timeline & still reviewing my eligibility and background yet to start :(

Awaismoneeb

Jan 6, 2018
It’s finally a relief guys, my PR journey/anxiety comes to an end. I got my PPR today(4:24am Vancouver time). Here’s my timeline:
CEC single applicant
AOR: September 20th
I only had 10months full time experience when I applied but it was still an on going job.
MEP/IP2: October 16
Ghost update:November 16
From November 20 to February 17: called CIC every Wednesday same status: eligibility recommended pass, review required due to my Canadian education level of study wasn’t stated. Criminality passed. Security not started.
Ghost update: February 21
PPR: February 22

Due to my work experience I was really worried about my application. I ordered GCMS note twice, they both say same thing.
Finally my brother can gain his 15 points to apply for his express entry.
Stay strong guys..... hola @ me for your banking needs when you arrive Canada

Even a week before PPR CIC agent said Security Not started ?

Fawn1477

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2019
Hi,

My AOR is SEP 25th, and received a ghost update today. Does this mean the PPR is coming?
AOR SEP 25th
MED OCT 25th
IP2 OCT 25th
First Ghost update in NOV
second Ghost update on FEB 22nd

Called agent today and said all Eligibility, Criminality, Security are passed. It is waiting for final decision. Hope getting PPR soon.
That is a really good sign. Hopefully on Monday you get PPR. Congratulations in advance!

rahulsachdeva

Jul 18, 2017
You are lucky at-least you got PPR
I am also CEC Inland applicant:
AOR: Sept. 17, 2018
only one ghost email in Oct. 16th it was probably when MED was passed. After that no update at all either my application is lost or visa officer has died. 23 days left for 6 months timeline & still reviewing my eligibility and background yet to start :(
Each application is different, I saw many of my peers that got PPR in as early as 45 days, which made me concerned. Keep faith, it will come through.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Each application is different, I saw many of my peers that got PPR in as early as 45 days, which made me concerned. Keep faith, it will come through.
I agree each file is different but i dont understand how is it different from each other in order to start and moving ahead rather than keeping them stacked on a pile and proceeding ahead with the fresh stock instead? ‍♂‍♂
The time taken to complete background check for each file may vary as per case to case but y are older ones not still kept on the shelf untouched?