+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

shiv1988

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
It's PPR GUYS!!!! Finally! (Silent observer)

My Timeline is as follows:

AOR - 9th Sept.
MED PASSED/BIL - 3rd Oct.
BIL SUBMITTED - 23rd Oct.

------Silence------

Called IRCC three times 9th Nov, 9th Jan, 9th Feb - Was told eligibility in progress, criminality passed, security and background in progress
Ordered for GCMS notes on the 12th February
Ghost update - between 13th and 15th of feb, seen on Saturday 16th February
PPR mail from Ottawa - dated 18th feb, but actually received 19th feb.

Country of origin + residence - Nigeria
No of Applicants - 2 (principal + spouse)

Thank you all for posting your journey's and struggles with patience, it seriously helped me and gave me hope to keep waiting. I wish for speedy PPR for the rest of the team!
Congrats ..!!!

Reactions: beeeeee

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Everyone
I received ITA on 8th August 2018 and submitted docs on 21st Sept. 2018 but don't know the exact date of AOR as my consultant didn't respond to my query till date. So, can anyone tell me how long will it take to get PPR and COPR status.????
Why don't you ask your consultant to provide those details. You could actually raise a CSE and ask them directly when you have all those details.

As per the trend, you should be expecting PPR soon since you have approached 5 months!! But IRCC is very unpredictable

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,

My husband's in the US. For stamping instead of mailing our passports to the visa office is there any way we can do it in person in the US? If not what is the the most secured way to send our passports for stamping?

Thank you!
It can't be done in person. People from USA use either of FedEx or UPS to send passport to Ottawa.

marsypans

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone!

This forum helps me not loose my head completely while I wait...

I got my AOR on September 14th, and I have been stuck in IP1 since. Would ordering GCMS notes at this stage help at all? I know it takes 30 days for me to even get them after ordering, and I'm about 24 days from 6 months. From what I see a lot of us are still waiting.

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Good evening all...I raise a case yesterday and this is wat I got as reply this evening ....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Your application for was received via your account on October 12, 2018.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Your application is located at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario.
You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times

However ....I called agent yestersay and I was told eligibility and security hasn't started ....
And the reply shows now that they are currently verifying our eligibility ...
Which do I believe ?plz share ur ideas

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Hey guys!

What’s the better option for ordering GCMS notes? Getgcms or gcmsbuddy?

Also, how safe is it to order notes from these 3rd parties?(as in breach of privacy)

Reactions: Raka30

pranjals

Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

My husband's in the US. For stamping instead of mailing our passports to the visa office is there any way we can do it in person in the US? If not what is the the most secured way to send our passports for stamping?

Thank you!
A lot of people send it through Fedex (provides return label from Canada). Don't worry!

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Need help seniors.
I have received msg from IRCC to upload “the supplementary information request for students form” what’s that ? Why i have been asked to upload it? I applied through FSW. I am asked to upload CV aswell.
I am so worried,what’s that?

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
It's PPR GUYS!!!! Finally! (Silent observer)

My Timeline is as follows:

AOR - 9th Sept.
MED PASSED/BIL - 3rd Oct.
BIL SUBMITTED - 23rd Oct.

------Silence------

Called IRCC three times 9th Nov, 9th Jan, 9th Feb - Was told eligibility in progress, criminality passed, security and background in progress
Ordered for GCMS notes on the 12th February
Ghost update - between 13th and 15th of feb, seen on Saturday 16th February
PPR mail from Ottawa - dated 18th feb, but actually received 19th feb.

Country of origin + residence - Nigeria
No of Applicants - 2 (principal + spouse)

Thank you all for posting your journey's and struggles with patience, it seriously helped me and gave me hope to keep waiting. I wish for speedy PPR for the rest of the team!
Congratulations!!!! beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: beeeeee

Nidhi22k

Nov 27, 2018
Hi. So i have been reading about ghost updates. First i want to ask is ip2 -“ we are processig your background “ ?
And if you get a ghost update post this , would it mean you get ppr next. Did everyone who got a ghost update post ip2 get a ppr? Thank you
Can some one please tell me about this?

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Why don't you ask your consultant to provide those details. You could actually raise a CSE and ask them directly when you have all those details.

As per the trend, you should be expecting PPR soon since you have approached 5 months!! But IRCC is very unpredictable
Thanks