September 2018 AOR - join here

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Hello Everyone
I received ITA on 8th August 2018 and submitted docs on 21st Sept. 2018 but don't know the exact date of AOR as my consultant didn't respond to my query till date. So, can anyone tell me how long will it take to get PPR and COPR status.????

Nidhi22k

Nov 27, 2018
Hi. So i have been reading about ghost updates. First i want to ask is ip2 -“ we are processig your background “ ?
And if you get a ghost update post this , would it mean you get ppr next. Did everyone who got a ghost update post ip2 get a ppr? Thank you

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hello Everyone
I received ITA on 8th August 2018 and submitted docs on 21st Sept. 2018 but don't know the exact date of AOR as my consultant didn't respond to my query till date. So, can anyone tell me how long will it take to get PPR and COPR status.????
Nobody can, CIC wouldn't be able to answer that bud. Each application is different and there isn't a set time for anything based on when it was submitted really.

shiv1988

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Guys, it's PPR

1. IELTS - 29/12/2017
2. ECA - 24/05/2018
3. ECA (Spouse) - 03/07/2018
4. EE Profile: 04/07/2018
5. CELPIP (Spouse) - 31/07/2018
6. ITA - 08/08/2018
7. AOR - 12/09/2018
8. IP2 - 12/09/2018
9. MEP/BIL - 09/10/2018
10. Biometrics - 10/10/2018
11. ADR (New passport for spouse) - 10/11/2018
12. ADR submitted - (12/11/2018)
13. PPR - 19/02/2019
VO - CPC OTTAWA

Congrats ..!!!

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Nobody can, CIC wouldn't be able to answer that bud. Each application is different and there isn't a set time for anything based on when it was submitted really.
So, you mean I need to get AOR confirmed date first from my consultant and also can you please help me out that what details I need to check my application status.??

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
So, you mean I need to get AOR confirmed date first from my consultant and also can you please help me out that what details I need to checl my status.??
Not really, I'm saying your AOR doesn't give a definite answer to when your application will be processed and the PPR sent out. If you don't have your own details you are probably best checking with your consultant and asking them to call on your behalf?

I didn't use a consultant so I'm not exactly sure what details they've given you.

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Not really, I'm saying your AOR doesn't give a definite answer to when your application will be processed and the PPR sent out. If you don't have your own details you are probably best checking with your consultant and asking them to call on your behalf?

I didn't use a consultant so I'm not exactly sure what details they've given you.
Great thanks buddy..
Can you please provide the link where one can check the profile as my consultant is bit slow in his work so that I can get some handful update about my application.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Great thanks buddy..
Can you please provide the link where one can check the profile as my consultant is bit slow in his work so that I can get some handful update about my application.
You can’t. You need login details of your account which your consultant will never provide you. So ask your agent to provide your application number and UCI number. Based on that information you can try calling the call center, raise a CSE or order GCMS notes. Just google these terms or search on the forums here and you will find all the information needed.

beeeeee

Jan 1, 2019
It's PPR GUYS!!!! Finally! (Silent observer)

My Timeline is as follows:

AOR - 9th Sept.
MED PASSED/BIL - 3rd Oct.
BIL SUBMITTED - 23rd Oct.

------Silence------

Called IRCC three times 9th Nov, 9th Jan, 9th Feb - Was told eligibility in progress, criminality passed, security and background in progress
Ordered for GCMS notes on the 12th February
Ghost update - between 13th and 15th of feb, seen on Saturday 16th February
PPR mail from Ottawa - dated 18th feb, but actually received 19th feb.

Country of origin + residence - Nigeria
No of Applicants - 2 (principal + spouse)

Thank you all for posting your journey's and struggles with patience, it seriously helped me and gave me hope to keep waiting. I wish for speedy PPR for the rest of the team!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
It's PPR GUYS!!!! Finally! (Silent observer)

My Timeline is as follows:

AOR - 9th Sept.
MED PASSED/BIL - 3rd Oct.
BIL SUBMITTED - 23rd Oct.

------Silence------

Called IRCC three times 9th Nov, 9th Jan, 9th Feb - Was told eligibility in progress, criminality passed, security and background in progress
Ordered for GCMS notes on the 12th February
Ghost update - between 13th and 15th of feb, seen on Saturday 16th February
PPR mail from Ottawa - dated 18th feb, but actually received 19th feb.

Country of origin + residence - Nigeria
No of Applicants - 2 (principal + spouse)

Thank you all for posting your journey's and struggles with patience, it seriously helped me and gave me hope to keep waiting. I wish for speedy PPR for the rest of the team!

Congrats!

Reactions: beeeeee

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi guys,

My husband's in the US. For stamping instead of mailing our passports to the visa office is there any way we can do it in person in the US? If not what is the the most secured way to send our passports for stamping?

Thank you!