AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
I have provided them with all the employment documents including, offer letter, service letter, payslips, and reference letters. For funds also I have provided them all documents including bank certificate and individual FD receipts. I have not received any requests from them so far asking for additional documents. Any thoughts? Please let me know
Don't worry! Just send all the documents again.
POF as well as employment and try to make your file as bulletproof as possible, adding all proofs that you might have from your employment, tax receipts, FORM A & B .etc.
You have not been asked for any ADR because your file is still pending review from a visa officer, these are just case analyst's notes.
It's better to send a LOE now along with all the documents stating that you noticed in your GCMS notes that a few documents have been missed by the case analyst and you would like to reaffirm that you have all the required experience and funds to support your application.
If you send your documents now then they will already be on your file when the visa officer reviews it, this will help your case instead of you just endlessly waiting for an ADR.

Reactions: maya13

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
POF as well as employment and try to make your file as bulletproof as possible, adding all proofs that you might have from your employment, tax receipts, FORM A & B .etc.
You have not been asked for any ADR because your file is still pending review from a visa officer, these are just case analyst's notes.
It's better to send a LOE now along with all the documents stating that you noticed in your GCMS notes that a few documents have been missed by the case analyst and you would like to reaffirm that you have all the required experience and funds to support your application.
If you send your documents now then they will already be on your file when the visa officer reviews it, this will help your case instead of you just endlessly waiting for an ADR.
Thank you very much for your advise.

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
@AV94, You sound quite knowledgeable about this entire thing. i would appreciate if you could tell me what does "We do not require additional documents" status imply?

I have a September 12, 2018 AOR and I believe I’m in IP2 since 3rd week of December. As such no ADR request I have received. How much do you think I‘ve to wait more for PPR?

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
As per your notes, you have a review required on your employment records. They could not verify your employment at Deloitte. They have not counted all your experience, that is why you have only 58 points whereas you need 67 or more to meet A11.2
You need to send more proof of your employment, as well as your settlement funds (bank statements) since even that is review required.
And if you did not provide pay stubs, then please do so for all of the experience just to be on the safer side.
With any employment record it's always good to attach pay stubs of the last 6 months.
Not related to your reply here but you've gone over 180 days? Did you get a confirmation regarding you updated POF? Are you in IP1 or IP2?

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
@AV94, You sound quite knowledgeable about this entire thing. i would appreciate if you could tell me what does "We do not require additional documents" status imply?

I have a September 12, 2018 AOR and I believe I’m in IP2 since 3rd week of December. As such no ADR request I have received. How much do you think I‘ve to wait more for PPR?
It's a normal thing. Means that they don't need anything else from you.
If your eligibility is passed and your background check has started then you are on the right track and your PPR must be on its way!
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes or raised a CSE? What were the responses?

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's a normal thing. Means that they don't need anything else from you.
If your eligibility is passed and your background check has started then you are on the right track and your PPR must be on its way!
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes or raised a CSE? What were the responses?
No, I haven’t ordered GCMS notes as of now. However, today I have raised a CSE through web form.

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
What is the process for sending an LOE? How long will it take to reach IRCC?

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Not related to your reply here but you've gone over 180 days? Did you get a confirmation regarding you updated POF? Are you in IP1 or IP2?
Yes, I sent the docs through CSE on 12th Feb and received a reply the next day that my documents have been sent to CPC-Ottawa.
Then, when I called on 13th, they agent told me that the documents have been added to my file so yes I got my confirmation. I am in IP1.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
No, I haven’t ordered GCMS notes as of now. However, today I have raised a CSE through web form.
Try calling them as well. CSE's are generic and not a true indication of what's going on with your file. Talking to an agent helps shed some light onto the current status.

Last edited:

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
What is the process for sending an LOE? How long will it take to reach IRCC?
You can attach the LOE and all the documents with the CSE and specify in the message column which office your application is being processed at so that they forward it to them.
The CSE reaches the same day and is replied to within 2-5 days. The documents are added to your file within 1-2 weeks and reviewed by a visa officer within 3-5 weeks. So order your GCMS notes after the 4 weeks mark. Once you send the CSE with the documents, kindly call them up and ask them if they have added it to your file or not.

Last edited:

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Hi.. I have received an adr to submit additional family details imm5406 on 15th feb..are these details required to be submitted by every EE candidates?

I also received rprf request on 6th..I have submitted the details to them on 8th Feb..
My BC is in progress..but eligibility shows review required..
Request your comments..

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
T
You can attach the LOE and all the documents with the CSE and specific in the message column which office your application is being processed at so that they forward it to them.
The CSE reaches the same day and is replied to within 2-5 days. The documents are added to your file with 1-2 weeks and reviewed by a visa officer within 3-5 weeks. So order your GCMS notes after the 4 weeks mark. Once you send the CSE with the documents, kindly call them up and ask them if they have added it to your file or not.
Thanks a ton!

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Hi.. I have received an adr to submit additional family details imm5406 on 15th feb..are these details required to be submitted by every EE candidates?

I also received rprf request on 6th..I have submitted the details to them on 8th Feb..
My BC is in progress..but eligibility shows review required..
Request your comments..
It is the somewhat similar to your personal history section. They send this mostly when they need clarification with something related to your personal history.
It's fairly common to receive this document as an ADR and I have also observed in other threads that people get their PPR's within one or two weeks of submitting the IMM5406 form.
Was your eligibility review required due to a statutory question? or something else?