Dec 12, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
Sept 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2019
LANDED..........
May 2019
I received an email with subject undisclosed wat does this mean??

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Well I am also in a same situation....I have also been delaying my marriage because of this situation and i also did a lot of research just to be sure about the option of how to get married then I came across this video "
"
Before taking any decision, I would suggest all those who are about to get married to go through this video
From my few friends experiences I know that sponsoring a spouse is quite difficult and takes a lot of time from around 1 to 1.5 years that is the reason I have decided to marry after getting COPR, no matter it will take around 2 to 3 months but at least at the end we will be going together and will not have to go through all the hurdles and situations alone in a foreign place
Again that's my opinion and just an advice to you all...decide carefully for yourself...thank you :)
Hi Ravleen,
The video explains it all - rightfully.
But I have an issue with what you are saying - Sponsoring a spouse takes around 1 to 1.5 years - true. But after you get your COPR and get married - you will be doing just that - you will be sponsoring your spouse. So how come you have mentioned that after COPR it will take around 2 - 3 months and you will go together. How is that done? As far as I know, you will have to go back - file application to sponsor spouse and then after the process your spouse will enter canada.
Because the video guy is mentioning 8 - 16 weeks (i.e your 2 - 3 months) about the time taken to update your profile after AOR and prior to COPR (if you get married in this period) - that's how and when both spouses to together innit?
I hope you are getting my point.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi Ravleen,
The video explains it all - rightfully.
But I have an issue with what you are saying - Sponsoring a spouse takes around 1 to 1.5 years - true. But after you get your COPR and get married - you will be doing just that - you will be sponsoring your spouse. So how come you have mentioned that after COPR it will take around 2 - 3 months and you will go together. How is that done? As far as I know, you will have to go back - file application to sponsor spouse and then after the process your spouse will enter canada.
Because the video guy is mentioning 8 - 16 weeks (i.e your 2 - 3 months) about the time taken to update your profile after AOR and prior to COPR (if you get married in this period) - that's how and when both spouses to together innit?
I hope you are getting my point.
Hey
Once we will get the COPR and if we get married after that (all this happens before landing) then we will inform the same through webform to CIC and our issued COPR will be taken back and our application will be opened again and placeholder will be created in our account to add our spouse documents that are PCC of spouse, Medical of spouse and ours too in case it is expired, marriage and relationship proof and also the updated POF statement....from the time when COPR will be taken back to the time they issued new COPR to us and our spouse it will take 8 to 16 weeks, then both of us will have our visa and we can land together
I hope I have answered the doubt correctly...please let me know if you meant something else

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
Hey
Once we will get the COPR and if we get married after that (all this happens before landing) then we will inform the same through webform to CIC and our issued COPR will be taken back and our application will be opened again and placeholder will be created in our account to add our spouse documents that are PCC of spouse, Medical of spouse and ours too in case it is expired, marriage and relationship proof and also the updated POF statement....from the time when COPR will be taken back to the time they issued new COPR to us and our spouse it will take 8 to 16 weeks, then both of us will have our visa and we can land together
I hope I have answered the doubt correctly...please let me know if you meant something else
Ohh okay, I get you now. Thanks.

Reactions: ravleen

Nikita786

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
From cic.gc.ca with no subject. In the mail box its visible as undisclosed
What does the message say? is there any message or just the subject as undisclosed?
Does the email even open?

Anshal

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
Sept 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2019
LANDED..........
May 2019
What does the message say? is there any message or just the subject as undisclosed?
Does the email even open?
When i open the email. It looks like some spam email.

Sbjsdikddnfilksgofukdblfglfahhsjdjdiftntkppywgbeiddjjffofmjggolflffo

This is what i can read.

ManishN

Feb 2, 2019
Nope, no update after MEP

I did called them in Jan for status update to which agent responded that she can see eigibility recommend pass and nothing started!

Tried calling them again but not able to speak with agent

Wow :eek: Did you get any update at all after MEP?

Zooobshah

May 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
File Transfer...
22-11-2018/ Sydney ,Australia