+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
AOR: 2nd Sept 2018
Med: 26 Sept 2018
IP2: 8 Dec 2018
Waiting for PPR mail.

Anyone with similar dates waiting for PPR mail ?
Hi Rohan
Have you got your PPR. I have same stage as you.

FSW - Outland from india with 3 person
Aor - 2 Sep 2018
Med- 26 sep 2018
IP2- 26 NOV 2018

Amd still finger crossed. Any one have PPR? Any idea

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
Hi guys me again,

I just received my PPR!!! it sent 20 mins ago :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hope everyone gets their ppr soon!! and thanks for al the support and help!!
Congrats ...could u plz share ur timeline

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Hi..I just got my rprf request 2 days back and I have made the payment also..is there a possibility of additional documents request after this?

Dirogal123

Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm from Sri Lanka and my APR is 29th September. Passed medical on 29th October and on the same day got the request for biometrics and completed it on the 30th October 2018. Background check status was we are processing your background check since AOR and after biometric submission and it changed to your application in progress on the 12th November 2018. And there after no change in the status. Paid all the fees upfront. Progress bar shows 49 days left.

Below is my current status:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I need help in identifying which status I'm in now, as the web form did not give any additional information about the background check both the times, when I contacted.

Thanks in advance guys..
Cheers!
And congrats to all who got their PPR

Dirogal123

Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm from Sri Lanka and my AOR is 29th September. Passed medical on 29th October and on the same day got the request for biometrics and completed it on the 30th October 2018. Background check status was "we are processing your background check since AOR and after biometric submission, and it changed to your application in progress on the 12th November 2018. And there after no change in the status. Paid all the fees upfront. Progress bar shows 49 days left.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics - Completed.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I need help in identifying which status (IP1/IP2) I'm in now, as the web form did not give any additional information about the background check both the times, I contacted IRCC.

Thanks in advance guys..
Cheers!

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm from Sri Lanka and my AOR is 29th September. Passed medical on 29th October and on the same day got the request for biometrics and completed it on the 30th October 2018. Background check status was "we are processing your background check since AOR and after biometric submission, and it changed to your application in progress on the 12th November 2018. And there after no change in the status. Paid all the fees upfront. Progress bar shows 49 days left.

Biometrics - Completed.

I need help in identifying which status (IP1/IP2) I'm in now, as the web form did not give any additional information about the background check both the times, I contacted IRCC.

Thanks in advance guys..
Cheers!
IP1 ! Mate

Reactions: Dirogal123