+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Sh_ar

Feb 8, 2019
This is my first post here, But I am a long time lurker. I have also applied through a lawyer and yes only our lawyer will get the mail and not us. Btw which lawyer have u engaged.

We used global immigration.. btw, did your progress change periodically? From IP1 to Ip2?? Ours says background has not started from Oct 2018.

Sh_ar

Feb 8, 2019
Anybody had ip1 to ppr status with out ip2 and ghost updates?? We are unable to track our application online as our attorneys are managing our case. We call the hot line n they have been telling us medical is passed background has not started.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Anybody had ip1 to ppr status with out ip2 and ghost updates?? We are unable to track our application online as our attorneys are managing our case. We call the hot line n they have been telling us medical is passed background has not started.
IP1 to PPR is very rare. Only 1% or even less cases move directly to PPR.

You can order gcms notes to track your application.

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
AOR-25-09-18
Medicals passed in October

Below is my current status:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Addition documents: We are reviewing the additional documents submitted
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - not required
Background check - Your background check is in progress.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The additional documents request was for right to permanent residency fee payment and this is already paid today

Is there anyone in the same situation?
Will there be any more adr after this?

ali31

Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys,

Few minutes ago I talked to the agent about the status of my application and he told me that we are reviewing your eligibility.
My concern is that only 37 days left to complete the 6 months time line and they are still review my eligibility, it means it might 1 year to complete this:

Here is my time-line:

Inland Express Entry
AOR: 17 Sept. 2017
Medical passed: 15 Oct. 2017 ( with a Ghost email)
VO: Sydney, Nova Scotia - Canada.ca

Anyone here in the same situation?

manasabhat

May 30, 2018
could some one please share CIC contact number for CEC inland. My medicals passed on Nov 1st and there is no update after that.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

manasabhat

May 30, 2018
AOR-25-09-18
Medicals passed in October

Below is my current status:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Addition documents: We are reviewing the additional documents submitted
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - not required
Background check - Your background check is in progress.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The additional documents request was for right to permanent residency fee payment and this is already paid today

Is there anyone in the same situation?
Will there be any more adr after this?
Same status for me, AOR Sep 23, MEP Nov 1st

hardeep.singh

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Friends
Is there anyone whose application is being processed at Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto?

AOR October 25
MEP November 23
Application is transferred from CIO to Etobicoke IRCC office, Toronto on November 23.
Since then no updates.
Nothing is started except Medicals Passed.

Is anyone having idea about processing time of Etobicoke IRCC Office?
Hello,
Yes, I am on the same boat.
AOR September 5th
MEP October 2
IP2 Since October 2
Application is in Etobicoke office as informed by the CIC agent. I called them yesterday and understood that my eligibility is recommended passed & criminality/ Security check in process. I am only 25 days away from my 6 months timeline and the agent told me that it can take more time. He advised that if I dont get my PR till June, I should contact them again...:(