+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Folks that are getting PPR emails, can someone please tell us if they know when was their Security started ?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Wow, it's raining PPRs!!! Massive congratulations to you guys. Keep them coming people!! Please do well to share your full timeline and also category when you break the good news ;)

BTW, any CEC Inland applicant received PPR this week?

Reactions: dkjee2915

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
It looks like US residents with application in Sydney visa office approved on Dec 3rd have received PPR today!!
At that rate, my patience will be put to test for another 3-4 weeks :eek::D:confused::mad:o_O

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
Hey, thanks for the detailed insight. Could you please help me with the difference between Criminality and Security?? Also, the agent said, "I wouldn't worry much as Criminality is cleared!" Also, what's the difference between Eligibility recommended passed and Passed?
From what I understand, Criminality is based on the PCCs you provide for countries you've lived in for more than 6 months since you turned 18. Security is more about the travel history and nation of origin etc. Unless some one is involved in some shady shit, it's a mere formality ( although duration can differ depending on individual cases).

Eligibility recommended pass is by the Case Analyst and "passed" is by the officer before PPR email is triggered.

Reactions: Charanjeet

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
It looks like US residents with application in Sydney visa office approved on Dec 3rd have received PPR today!!
At that rate, my patience will be put to test for another 3-4 weeks :eek::D:confused::mad:o_O
At this rate, I can forget about expecting PPR email for another month. My application was approved only on Jan 18th.

Reactions: arte

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
I also submitted schedule A upfront. Maybe they just want to verify the reason for refusal (i didnt put a reason because no reason was given to me when i applied for us tourist visa, they just returned my passport). Anyway, I am not actually worried by the stat question because we declared it on app. I saw in gcms notes too, they put us in a group # for eligibility review. But in the agent’s note A.12 appears met ready to finalize. Then our file was transferred to local vo manila right after the review. Then we received PFL only few days after the transfer which means they already reviewed our file again. They also didnt request any other docs after that until now.
What does your A.12 say? Do you have any other review quired in the notes? If only for the stat question then it should be fine. It just takes time.
Thanks for your insight, really appreciate. I do not have A.12 in the notes anywhere (fyi, these notes were generated in Oct 2018 which I received in Jan 2019), however, I have ordered new notes yesterday. I have RR for UAE PCC which I already submitted upon their request and for Stat Questions for spouse`s past refusals.

Please see the notes from the program assistant below and give your insight. Is there anything I should be concerned of. Does past refusals of spouse is a problem, although I already stated the reasons for the refusals upfront.

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: ************* REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 455 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION-----Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian Institution Verified Level of education: Master's degree 2-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 2- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Canada RCMP Fingerprints police certificate: Request Letter Sent 3- United Arab Emirates police certificate: Missing PCs w/ Letter Edoc: *********** Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC and Stat Questions -----AGE------------------------------------------------------------- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW-------- PA PPT contains WP SP PPT contains WP Client info

Reactions: yellowhornet

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
They never told me even after I sent an email asking. I think it is Sydney, Nova Scotia though, because one of the replies to my email was from Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network Immigration.
Yeah, quite likely.
CIO-Sydney is at work today...lol

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Called CIC yesterday, the agent told me that eligibility is 'met' no LVO assigned as of now but BG shows in progress. Is eligibility met 'passed' or 'recommended passed'.

Last edited: