+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

halouhalou

Nov 15, 2018
hello guys, I just got a ghost update in my account and nothing came to my email. What does this mean at the point of my application? Is there any chance to get my application refused or, is that possible that I would be asked for additional materials?
Thank you!

My time line:
FSW program
Sep 29 Aor
Dec 4 ip2
Agent told me on Jan 17 that my eligibility was in process, security not started yet.
Jan 22 ghost update

Have a great day.
Good morning.
A quick reply after my ghost update yesterday.
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that my application was approved and the officer has to officially finalize it. But he will probably do it at the end of March or the beginning of April to do so.
Now it is just the waiting game.

My last phone call was six days ago and was told eligibility in process. Security not started yet. Visa office Sydney.

It looks like they finished processing my case within a week. Also, it seems that a ghost update after IP2 is a good thing. I will keep you guys updated once I got the PPR email.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Good morning.
A quick reply after my ghost update yesterday.
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that my application was approved and the officer has to officially finalize it. But he will probably do it at the end of March or the beginning of April to do so.
Now it is just the waiting game.

My last phone call was six days ago and was told eligibility in process. Security not started yet. Visa office Sydney.

It looks like they finished processing my case within a week. Also, it seems that a ghost update after IP2 is a good thing. I will keep you guys updated once I got the PPR email.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.
omg! end of March or April !! these guys really setting on a cube of ice

what's your AOR ?

shuttlespace

Dec 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
Just Called CIC and agent told me that file is approved and wait for PPR email. Forgot to ask about VO though.
It will most likely be CIO.
I have similar profile as yours and did receive a ghost update on Jan 21st. I got my GCMS on Jan 22nd. Looks like eligibility and other assessments were done at CIO.
I hope they process PPR soon.

As quoted here, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2018-aor-join-here.581191/page-286#post-7537498

I really hope they don't wait until March to send them out.. o_O

shuttlespace

Dec 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
If you have met Eligibility, I guess there should not be any problem.
Has your security started?
I think so because I received a ghost update on the Jan 21st.
How are things on your end?

Abcx

May 23, 2018
Do you know if people with applications approved from Sydney office are even receiving any PPR's at all? Mine is same- Sydney, NS. Based on what I see, they definitely take their own sweet time to send PPRs!
I emailed Ottawa since my app has been approved since Dec asking for a PPR since I have some extensive travel coming up later. They forwarded it to Sydney - so I guess that's where my app is - and they just asked to me sit tight till I get a PPR email in the coming weeks.

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
FSW - Outland.
Nationality: India. Country of Residence: USA
AOR
- Sep 15th 2018
Request to fill IMM5406 - January 2 ; Submitted [not sure why I got this in the first place]

Submitted web form on January 16 asking about the decision of the application. Got a reply on January 22 :

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

Could anyone tell me what does this exactly mean? Can I infer that most probably it is an approval and I have to wait for PPR mail? Did anyone else get this response and what were the timeline of events after getting this response?

anish995

Jan 23, 2019
I have been a silent observer on this thread and read every comment that is posted here! Really helpful and insightful most of the time!
I am writing to seek some sort of advice today so I hope some of you can assist with your insights on my queries

My timeline is as such
AOR: September 12 2018
MEP October 4 2018
IP2 sometime right after October
Application Stream : PNP O
Currently in India but most of the background that is education of work experience is from US

Now I spoke to an agent this past week and I was told my file is at CIO Sydney before it gets sent to LVO in Delhi
He told me my background is in processing, security hasn't started and eligibility under review and everything looks good so far and told me to hold tight until the 6 month mark! TBH I have been slightly uneasy after the conversation and was hoping to ask you guys what you feel? Is there anything to worry about? Please let me know what you guys feel

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
FSW - Outland.
AOR
- Sep 15th 2018
Request to fill IMM5406 - January 2 ; Submitted [not sure why I got this in the first place]

Submitted web form on January 16 asking about the decision of the application. Got a reply on January 22 :

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

Could anyone tell me what does this exactly mean? Can I infer that most probably it is an approval and I have to wait for PPR mail? Did anyone else get this response and what were the timeline of events after getting this response?

We really can't state exactly what it means but like you said, it seems your file is approved. When did you move to IP2?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I have been a silent observer on this thread and read every comment that is posted here! Really helpful and insightful most of the time!
I am writing to seek some sort of advice today so I hope some of you can assist with your insights on my queries

My timeline is as such
AOR: September 12 2018
MEP October 4 2018
IP2 sometime right after October
Application Stream : PNP O
Currently in India but most of the background that is education of work experience is from US

Now I spoke to an agent this past week and I was told my file is at CIO Sydney before it gets sent to LVO in Delhi
He told me my background is in processing, security hasn't started and eligibility under review and everything looks good so far and told me to hold tight until the 6 month mark! TBH I have been slightly uneasy after the conversation and was hoping to ask you guys what you feel? Is there anything to worry about? Please let me know what you guys feel

I suggest you do not worry too much about it. You can also request for GCMS notes so as to clarify and pacify any doubts you might have.

anish995

Jan 23, 2019
I suggest you do not worry too much about it. You can also request for GCMS notes so as to clarify and pacify any doubts you might have.
I have honestly been avoiding ordering GCMS or even calling them because I feel the less I know the less I am worried! But I guess you're right, I am thinking to order GCMS in a few weeks to see any progress

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
FSW - Outland.
AOR
- Sep 15th 2018

Sit back and hold on tight. Yes, it is most probably approved but judging from other forums TeamUSA is gonna have to wait a while before setting their eyes on that mail. In the June forum, there's someone whose application was approved in October and........yes..........they're still waiting for PPR

Reactions: shuttlespace

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I emailed Ottawa since my app has been approved since Dec asking for a PPR since I have some extensive travel coming up later. They forwarded it to Sydney - so I guess that's where my app is - and they just asked to me sit tight till I get a PPR email in the coming weeks.
Hey, how long did it take to get replies from them? I emailed CPC-Ottawa 2 days ago, still no answers.