+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I hope you're right. I've applied with a dependent. Still stuck on IP1 though.
My AOR is 21st Sep
MEP - 10 to 15 Oct
ADR - 18 Oct
No updates from then on

I could be wrong... but I don’t buy the logic that ones with Dependents are given priority

Are there any cases to substantiate

Raahulc

Jan 17, 2019
New Delhi
I hope you're right. I've applied with a dependent. Still stuck on IP1 though.
My AOR is 21st Sep
MEP - 10 to 15 Oct
ADR - 18 Oct
No updates from then on
Hi Mate,

Even i am also applied with a dependent. Still stuck on IP1 though.
My AOR is 18th Sep
MEP - 17th Oct
No updates from then on

rishabh1985

Nov 20, 2018
Ghana
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
Hi all,
My AOR is September 11.
In IP1 status since medicals. Raised CSE webform and got this reply.

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the office in New Delhi, India, for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
Can someone opine on this
Thanks in advance
Same timeline. No update after 10th Oct (meds passed)
Raised CSE. got similar reply. dont worry. let 6 months pass.

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018
I don't think you have any reason to worry. Since your eligibility and criminality are passed, security ( although important) shouldn't take that long typically. People whose security didn't start had their files approved in a week. Based on your AOR date, it is possible your file may complete security within this month.

Since your visa office is Ottawa, you may even receive PPR sooner. This is of course speculation as most of us who are waiting for our PPRs have our applications in Sydney CIO, which is notorious for delays.

These are my 2 cents. Plz take it with a grain of salt. Someone who has more insight in to the process can give you their detailed inputs.
Do you know if people with applications approved from Sydney office are even receiving any PPR's at all? Mine is same- Sydney, NS. Based on what I see, they definitely take their own sweet time to send PPRs!

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys. I am PNP outland. AOR 5th september. I am in IP2 Since november. I called 5 minutes ago to an agent and told me that criminality passed, med passed and eligibility passed but that my security has not been started yet. Probably it could be done by Mid April. I told her that my 5 months deadline is March 5th and she said that it is aproximately and not exactly.

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
Do you know if people with applications approved from Sydney office are even receiving any PPR's at all? Mine is same- Sydney, NS. Based on what I see, they definitely take their own sweet time to send PPRs!
At least on this Sept AOR page, I didn't come across any post that said the particular user has received PPR from Sydney. I know there are folks whose files got approved in December and still waiting to receive their PPRs.

As per friend (who received his PPR and moved to Canada a few months ago) says that he's surprised that CIC agents are even confirming that status of the files to people. When his file was in process, it apparently took 4 months but he got ghost update, IP2 status change and PPR in matter of few hours from Ottawa office. And he didn't get any information from the agents till that point. They used to not go in detail about the application it seems.