+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Abcx

May 23, 2018
(FSW-O applicant - US based, but Indian citizen)

AOR of Sep 6, the IRCC call center says file was approved on Dec 4 but hasn't been transferred to Buffalo visa office yet. No PPR yet. IRCC agent said outermost limit is May (!), but it shouldn't take that long.

qubs

Nov 2, 2018
Hello everyone

Last night (UAE time) I finally received the PPR email in my Gmail account.
There was no update/change on my MyCIC account

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 10 Sept 2018
MEP: 5 Oct 2018
RPRF Paid: 8 Nov 2018
Ghost Update: 25 Nov 2018
PPR: 14 Jan 2019
Visa Office: London
Category: PNP - Outland

Congratulations !!!!!

Reactions: NzKhn

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone

Here is my timeline:

In your case ghost update was probably for your approval, but CIC took 1.5 months to send you the PPR. This has become a trend now.

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Silent reader for a while, think should share my experience.
Date of AOR 16 sep 2018
Medical passed 11 Oct 2018
Ip2 1 nov 2018
Ghost update 26 nov 2018
Ppr 14 jan 2019
Visa office:Sydney nova scotia
Category: pnp inland
Same case as @NzKhn . Took 1.5 months from the ghost update, which was probably for your case approval to get PPR

Reactions: derkdsou

sushminder

Jan 15, 2019
In my express entry they are saying "application is taking longer than usual Status means". what does that means? and how long does it takes? 6 months already complete now they put me under 20% cases..

tantan911

May 16, 2018
In your case ghost update was probably for your approval, but CIC took 1.5 months to send you the PPR. This has become a trend now.
I have called them a week ago and the officer was so nice, he told me (Congratulations) your profile has been approved and now you just need to wait your passport request email. but till now my status as below and didn't receive the PPR mail :( (AOR 13 Sep / Nova Scotia office)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I have called them a week ago and the officer was so nice, he told me (Congratulations) your profile has been approved and now you just need to wait your passport request email. but till now my status as below and didn't receive the PPR mail :( (AOR 13 Sep / Nova Scotia office)

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My status is also still saying this even though I received the email yesterday.
Hopefully you will get the email soon!

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017

Similar to me I guess. 9th Jan after the ghost update i was told that my application is approved. Waiting for PPR.

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
My ghost update was on 9th Nov. and that was when my application got approved. More than 2 months now, No PPR!

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone

Here is my timeline:

Smashin & Felicitation ! Mate

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Hello everyone

Here is my timeline:

Congratulations. I am based in UAE too, AOR 7th Sept. File approved on 9th Nov. no PPR yet. PNP-O too