+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

golakersri23

Oct 16, 2018
Hello @golakersri23

I got a mail from CIC saying "We have accepted your document and notified the visa office processing your application" and nothing more.

I think it's wise to update them nonetheless. At least they wont have a point to complain that you didnt inform them about any changes. Worse case, your timelines would shift by a week or so. In my friend's case, he did not notify them about the new passport number, so it took him some time to get the passport stamped.
Thanks for the reply. I will update them through the link you gave me.

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Every time something (negatively impacting) happens at work, I open my inbox and see if there is a PPR email waiting for me. So that I can start looking towards that brighter career. I am so sad and heartbroken when I don't see that email in the inbox.
You are not alone in this. I'm so frustrated at work I want to leave like now.. yesterday i sent emails to visa offices in both New York and Ottawa. Hopefully something positive comes out of that because I have had no success calling an agent

Reactions: Inabt and smash1984

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I checked immigration trackers, and found out FSW Inland are much much much slower than FSW Outland, the latest PPR of FSW is AOR on Aug 23rd, 2018:(:(:( Anyone here FSW I and file in Sydney, NS???
Yeah, one would think that fsw inland should be quicker because they've already have some checks run on them already. But apparently not so.

bhanami

Sep 20, 2018
eAor- Sep 19th CEC inland
Medical passed- Oct 17th
IP2- Nov 23rd

I called CIC on Jan 9th. Agent after verifying details said my eligibility, medical and criminality has passed. Security not yet started. Anyone, please let me know how much time security check takes? I'm travelling outside Canada in few days and will be back in two weeks time. Would like to know if any issues travelling out of the country?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
eAor- Sep 19th CEC inland
Medical passed- Oct 17th
IP2- Nov 23rd

I called CIC on Jan 9th. Agent after verifying details said my eligibility, medical and criminality has passed. Security not yet started. Anyone, please let me know how much time security check takes? I'm travelling outside Canada in few days and will be back in two weeks time. Would like to know if any issues travelling out of the country?

There are no issues travelling out of Canada for 2 weeks during your PR application process

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Every time something (negatively impacting) happens at work, I open my inbox and see if there is a PPR email waiting for me. So that I can start looking towards that brighter career. I am so sad and heartbroken when I don't see that email in the inbox.
Mate ! hold on tight " you never know how strong u r until being strong is ur only choice " ( sic )
best wishes wid u ..

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
EE---------------------->ITA--------->AOR----->MEP---->IP1-------...........--------......------f&*k-------------!!?????????????g.....c....m.....s----'''''---------------->IP2----'''''''''---??????????????---g....h.....o......s...............t----------------------->PR

And this is just the happy path..

Additonal delays happen if anyone plans update/marry/carry/divorce....

As a developer,I think this would be the longest flow to automate.....

Sukh_2302

Jan 11, 2019
Hi everyone,
AOR-11 sept.
Med pass- 5th oct.
ip2- 26 NoV.

sent an email to CIC about background check. Got the following reply
Dear client,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry regarding the status of your application. Kindly note that your application is currently awaiting review. Criminality and Medical is "Passed" and Eligibility is "Met". At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Please help in understanding what they meant by awaiting review..? Is it in d final stage to get approved..?

Thanks & Regards

Reactions: smash1984

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
EE---------------------->ITA--------->AOR----->MEP---->IP1-------...........--------......------f&*k-------------!!?????????????g.....c....m.....s----'''''---------------->IP2----'''''''''---??????????????---g....h.....o......s...............t----------------------->PR

And this is just the happy path..

Additonal delays happen if anyone plans update/marry/carry/divorce....

As a developer,I think this would be the longest flow to automate.....
Hilarious! :D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Dudelebowski

batra38383

Dec 10, 2018
Hello Guys,
Does anyone has any experience with LA visa office? And any idea about how long do they take for PPR stamping?
I am just nervous since we are traveling on 7th February.
Our passports got delivered to them yesterday.

Last edited:

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
AOR-11 sept.
Med pass- 5th oct.
ip2- 26 NoV.

sent an email to CIC about background check. Got the following reply
Dear client,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry regarding the status of your application. Kindly note that your application is currently awaiting review. Criminality and Medical is "Passed" and Eligibility is "Met". At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Please help in understanding what they meant by awaiting review..? Is it in d final stage to get approved..?

Thanks & Regards
Thats great. This means that your application is indeed awaiting final approval from an officer before yoi receive the Golden email. All the best,I hope the email comes to you soon :)

Reactions: Sukh_2302