+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

batra38383

Dec 10, 2018
Finally got the ppr. Thank you everyone for your support and motivation, you guys helped a lot in keeping my nerves in check. Good luck to you all, see you all soon in the maple land
Congratulations Man.
I guess I replied to you in immitracker as well, just figured that you might be the same person :p
So are you US resident? And did you email NDVO?

Reactions: satcan

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
When you guys say No news is good news, does this mean that the longer we wait, the less likely they’ll be asking for anything related to ARD and it’s more likely to be approved? Just curious lol

Jesuslovesyou22

Jul 6, 2018
AOR: 30th Sept
Medical passed: 11th oct
RPRF: Nov 9th
BGC has not started yet. No ghost updates.
Sent web form and got a standard reply. Tried calling IRCC but did not go through.
Mine is similar
AOR September 27th.
Paid all fee before hand
Backgound check is yet to start.
Planning to fill the web form if nothing moves by this month end. By then it would be 120 days. May be order for GCMS notes too by this month end.
Let's see. All the best

Reactions: RohitV

hardik7p

Jun 3, 2018

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
What do you mean by ghost update?
Ghost updates means when you login, you will see some message telling your application is updated, but nothing in the table changes.
Many people on this forum received it. Elsewhere some people claim this to be a sign that you will get PPR soon :D
That's why waiting for it!

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Mine is similar
AOR September 27th.
Paid all fee before hand
Backgound check is yet to start.
Planning to fill the web form if nothing moves by this month end. By then it would be 120 days. May be order for GCMS notes too by this month end.
Let's see. All the best
@Jesuslovesyou my timeline is exactly same as yours. My AoR is 27th Sept, MEP 27th Oct, and BG check yet to start. No update since Oct 27th. I applied for gcms notes on 26th Dec (on 90th day since AoR). Waiting for gcms to get an update. I inquired through webform and received a standard reply from CIC saying your application looks fine and is in progress.

Reactions: Jesuslovesyou22

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Hello every one.
My AOR is 7th Sept. Saw movements in my application on 5, 8 & 9 Nov. I ordered GCMS notes on 18th Nov. for more clarity on what was going on and got them on 21st Dec. Below is the status as on 9th Nov.
Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed, Info. sharing: Complete, Final: Approved.
Since that time when the application was approved (9 Nov.) No PPR so far!

I raised CSE and got a standard reply that my application is within the stipulated time.

Emailed my Local VO 2 weeks ago, No reply yet.

Anyone had the same situation? What are your thoughts?

(PNP-O / IP2 since AOR)

Reactions: Munamum

MikeNag123

Jan 9, 2019
Hello every one.
My AOR is 7th Sept. Saw movements in my application on 5, 8 & 9 Nov. I ordered GCMS notes on 18th Nov. for more clarity on what was going on and got them on 21st Dec. Below is the status as on 9th Nov.
Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed, Info. sharing: Complete, Final: Approved.
Since that time when the application was approved (9 Nov.) No PPR so far!

I raised CSE and got a standard reply that my application is within the stipulated time.

Emailed my Local VO 2 weeks ago, No reply yet.

Anyone had the same situation? What are your thoughts?

(PNP-O / IP2 since AOR)
Congrats for the approval . Would you please share what you see currently in your status.