+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
He is in Canada but asking $250 for it.. i heard it costs only 10-15$?
Can i order without telling him?
250$ for GCMS notes??? Wow! That guy is not a consultant he is a robber.

Just order it from getgcms.com and no you don't need to tell your consultant.

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Finally got the ppr. Thank you everyone for your support and motivation, you guys helped a lot in keeping my nerves in check. Good luck to you all, see you all soon in the maple land
Congrats. Finally, a US applicant gets PPR. There is hope!

Reactions: satcan

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi Just spoke with CIC agent, and she confirmed again that Medical, Eligibility, Criminality and security is passed. Just wait for PPR email. I don't understand what should I do. The same status was there one week ago. Anyone has the same experience. AOR date 21st September.

First of all, this is good news! Congrats in advance because that PPR should be coming very soon. Just sit back and relax

Secondly, are you in Canada and did you literally just get off the phone with them before you posted this? I ask because it says they close at 4pm (Ottawa time) and it is around 6pm now.

Reactions: nawalasansol

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
First of all, this is good news! Congrats in advance because that PPR should be coming very soon. Just sit back and relax

Secondly, are you in Canada and did you literally just get off the phone with them before you posted this? I ask because it says they are closed at 4pm (Ottawa time) and it is around 6pm now.
Thanks. Yes I am in Canada and I tried to reach them at 4 PM Toronto timing and waited for 20 minutes. Had a discussion somewhere around 3 to 4 minutes.

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys need ur help
I am confused whether i am on ip1 or ip 2
Aor date : 9 oct 2018
Medical passed
Reviewing my eligibility
Background check in process
And now the second question i had a score of 490 with an lmia
But the lmia is going to expire on 26 jan 2019
After it expires will i lose 50 points or it doesnot matter because at the time when i submitted it
It was valid
Thanks in advance

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi Just spoke with CIC agent, and she confirmed again that Medical, Eligibility, Criminality and security is passed. Just wait for PPR email. I don't understand what should I do. The same status was there one week ago. Anyone has the same experience. AOR date 21st September.
that is great man, you just need to be patient now. This is very good news, you application is basically approved.

You should get the golden email soon ):

Reactions: nawalasansol