+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

gnahanut

Oct 27, 2016
You are not alone. Somehow, many inland applicants are stuck after approval, mine has been approved since Dec 3rd. My hunch is it has something to do with the pilot they tried last year. Instead of getting a ppr, they issue a direct landing interview for inlands. What I'm trying to do is to gets local mp involved, my application is stuck at the local visa office.
Same thing here, I was told that my application was approved on Dec 3rd but email hasn't been sent out yet.
Just called CIC and they told me to wait lol.

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
Can anybody please help me to find out whether my application is in ip1 or ip2. Thanks in advance.

Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Can anybody please help me to find out whether my application is in ip1 or ip2. Thanks in advance.

Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is IP2 but could you share your full timeline?

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
This is IP2 but could you share your full timeline?
AOR 9 SEP
MEP 03 OCT
IP1/IP2 03 OCT
ADR 04 OCT
ADR SUBMITTED 04 OCT
GHOST UPDATE 23 OCT
ADR STATUS CHANGED FROM UPLOADED TO REVIEWING 25 OCT

CEC INLAND

I THOUGHT FOR IP2 ADR SHOULD BE: NO DOCUMENTS NEEDED AND BACKGROUND STATUS SHOULD BE: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. I AM SO CONFUSED NOW.

I ALSO ORDERED GCMS NOTES TWICE BUT NEVER RECEIVED ANY OF THEM. I FEEL LIKE WHY ONLY ME?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
AOR 9 SEP
MEP 03 OCT
IP1/IP2 03 OCT
ADR 04 OCT
ADR SUBMITTED 04 OCT
GHOST UPDATE 23 OCT
ADR STATUS CHANGED FROM UPLOADED TO REVIEWING 25 OCT

CEC INLAND

I THOUGHT FOR IP2 ADR SHOULD BE: NO DOCUMENTS NEEDED AND BACKGROUND STATUS SHOULD BE: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. I AM SO CONFUSED NOW.

I ALSO ORDERED GCMS NOTES TWICE BUT NEVER RECEIVED ANY OF THEM. I FEEL LIKE WHY ONLY ME?

This is exactly why I asked for your full TL. Some people go right to 'we are processing your background check' the same day their Medical is passed. Seems to me that's what happened in your case. So it's hard to tell if this is the true IP2 (one more reason why CIC makes these terms we made up on this forum not 100% dependable).

When was the last time you ordered your GCMS notes? It's weird that you haven't received any. Did you use the ATIP web page?

Brooke_fu4030

Jan 7, 2019
Hi just want to share my TL

AOR: Sep. 13, 2018
ADR: Oct. 28, 2018
ADR uploaded: Nov 4,, 2018
My application status stay as following since Nov. 4th, 2018

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded..

Called CIC yesterday, my application is in process and they will contact me if further information is needed.......

My file is in Sydney, NS.

Don't understand what's going on, have they reviewed the ADR yet???

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
This is exactly why I asked for your full TL. Some people go right to 'we are processing your background check' the same day their Medical is passed. Seems to me that's what happened in your case. So it's hard to tell if this is the true IP2 (one more reason why CIC makes these terms we made up on this forum not 100% dependable).

When was the last time you ordered your GCMS notes? It's weird that you haven't received any. Did you use the ATIP web page?
I am also very skeptical about this that whether this is ip1 or ip2.
Now regarding GCMS, the first one I ordered was on Oct 15 from Get GCMS which IRCC has not released yet and the second one was from ATIP web page on Nov 22 which I did not inquire yet. May its delayed due to the festive season in dec, who knows.