10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Bump !
Can anyone help me ?
I replied you before.
Eligibility Met is good. No one knows when you'll get PPR. Security not started has been holding people up for months. Hang in there

JJ1990

Jan 7, 2019
Dubai
AOR Received.
21-09-2018
Hey guys. My AOR was 21st Sep and I got an ADR on 18th Oct. I submitted the requested documents by 21st Oct and there have been no updates since. The status still shows we are reviewing the additional documents submitted. BG check hasn't started either. Anyone else have had to submit AD? If so, how long did the review take?

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
Well there you go ! ;)
Some great movements on your application there.

"Recommended Pass" is very good news, as it means the case agent who first reviewed your eligibility against work experience, education, funds, etc... sees no reason to ask for additional reviews, or doubts any of your point claims. He recommends eligibility to be passed, and that is very important, as now the officer will have that as a start. Be thrilled. ;)

Security in progress doesn't mean you're in security screening. "Security" is the final stage of your application processing.

From here to PPR really depends on how long they take for the security stage. Really shouldn't be too long now. Any number would be just a guess and speculation. But so far so good!
Yo really comfort me!!
I hope everything will be one just as you said. I can"t wait to have the ppr and live my life as i imagine.

Reactions: dodogirl

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Anyone else here did not pay RPRF during Submission?

My status has been IP1 since Nov 9

AOR: Sep 30
MEP: Oct 29
ADR to pay RPRF: Nov 9 (PAID on the same day)

When I got the RPRF request in Nov, I was delighted that there has been some progress and the request meant that at least eligibility was recommended passed.

It has been almost 2 months since and there has been absolute silence for the last 31 days, not even a ghost update.

Is the RPRF request sent before or after your eligibility check is completed? Or at what stage is the RPRF requested if not paid earlier?

Hi ,
am AOR 3 SEP
I did not pay RPRF upfront, I didn't receive a request to pay it up until this very moment.
anxiety & worrisome are eating me EVERY SINGLE SECOND! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Radio silence since MEP + BIL 27 SEP
I really wanna know if RPRF is a good sign of an approaching PPR

golakersri23

Oct 16, 2018
Same situation, i was advised to just wait for adr or ppr whichever comes first, so far thats what im doing unless there is a more expert suggestion on how to go about it
Thanks for the reply. If I got to know anything more will let u know. keep me posted.

Hockeyboysinghisking

Jan 6, 2019
Hi ,
am AOR 3 SEP
I did not pay RPRF upfront, I didn't receive a request to pay it up until this very moment.
anxiety & worrisome are eating me EVERY SINGLE SECOND! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Radio silence since MEP + BIL 27 SEP
I really wanna know if RPRF is a good sign of an approaching PPR
My AOR is Sept 30 and was asked to pay RPRF on Nov 9. I don’t think paying RPRF makes a difference. I am still in IP1.

Kech$M

Jan 7, 2019
Happy New Year...officially past day 120.
AOR - sept 4th
MEP/BIL - sept 27th
RPRF -dec 7th ( worded admissibility review ongoing)
PPR- ???? - the wait is killing.
VO - Ottawa (as per Nov GCMS). Criminality passed since oct, Eligibility calculation in Oct- no recco as at then, info sharing was also done.

Now unsure what is happening. Sigh!!

Good luck everyone may this week be better.

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
Thanks a lot for the reply. It makes sense now :)
Applications are transferred to LVOs when they're finalizing an application or for the LVO to process the application. Your file is in Canada and what you wrote indicated that you're past 75% of the process. Good luck

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
I was a initially little worried that my file is still stuck at CIO. Thank you so much for the input. I will wait for a month and if I still don't hear anything, will think ordering GCMS notes !

It's a good thing your Eligibility is met.
And it's unlikely for that to be reversed.
And yes, your application can start and end with CIO.
No one can say exactly how long it will take for ppr but be rest assured that it's getting closer.

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
Thank you Tobs. My travel history is super uncomplicated IMO ( haven't traveled outside my home country and the US), so hoping that as & when it starts, the process goes quickly. But until then, it's kinda fun to keep waiting and trying to interpret their silence as much as I can :p

I replied you before.
Eligibility Met is good. No one knows when you'll get PPR. Security not started has been holding people up for months. Hang in there

herbertia

Jan 4, 2019
AOR Received.
15-09-2018
Did you read the last pages on your notes about from case processing agent and program assistant? There should atleast be eligibility assessment. Although in the first page you see “not started” but they actually already started checking eligibility and criminality and maybe just waiting to be finalized or completed. Our notes was generated nov 20 and shows eligibility review required, criminality and security not started. But our file was transferred to local vo on nov 15. So there was some movement there.
what's your AOR? Yes the last few pages has some note from program assistant, and everything seems ok. but that's about it.. nothing from case processing agent.