+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Spoke with a nice agent just now.Asked her pretty please and she shared the details though the details are disappointing.

Eligibility: Total check completed but not yet finalized
Criminality: Not yet started.
BGC: Not yet started.

She mentioned 6 months processing times 3-4 times in the call and that my file movement is well within that time period.She told the realistic wait time for me would be till March and I might get an update in the next 2 weeks maybe a status change.She also told that the average processing time would be around 120 days for most of the applications and encouraged me to call CIC after 120 days.Maybe she was softening the blow as there is no real movement in my file idk.

The GCMS note might provide a picture. Around 80% of the Sep Applications are in the same stage post medical.

Not going to login in GCKey portal till Feb 1st week.Thinking and spending too much time into this PR thing made me crazy.Time to take a back step.o_O.
I am also trying hard to keep myself away from the account. I can relate to that feeling! :( But, my account asks to check the account so that I do not miss any messages from IRCC. o_O Hence, my advice for you is not to wait until Feb 1st week, rather check once a week. :)

I have also decided to call IRCC around 120th day. That will be end of next week.I have to hold tight until then :rolleyes:

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hi, I have a December 13, 2018 AOR and my Background Check says "Not Applicable." I haven't even passed the MEP stage yet, but I have been reading through the August and September AOR forums and trying to learn more. Did your BG check also say NA before it changed to "We are processing your BG check..."? Please let me know! I am also an Indian citizen, resident in India.
Mine did, once MEP passed the background check moved away from NA into IP1.
(Don't think it makes any difference, but I'm not Indian, residing in the US).

herbertia

Jan 4, 2019
AOR Received.
15-09-2018
Hello all! My AOR is 15 Sep, got my GCMS notes today generated on 6 Dec.. guess what, Eligibility, Criminality and Security not started! o_O
The due daye shown on the notes is 24 Dec, didn’t try to call IRCC yet, but hoping there’s some movement by now!!

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Hello all! My AOR is 15 Sep, got my GCMS notes today generated on 6 Dec.. guess what, Eligibility, Criminality and Security not started! o_O
The due daye shown on the notes is 24 Dec, didn’t try to call IRCC yet, but hoping there’s some movement by now!!
Bah, well, we can only wait.
Whats your country and where is your application being processed? Can you tell from your notes?

pkc87

Jan 5, 2019
Just an update.
AOR - September 1
CEC.
I had a ghost update in my profile this morning and decided to call cic.
The agent told me the following:
Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: Pass
Security: (she said I can’t tell you) but you should hear from us before the expiration of the 6 month as everything looks good.

So, obviously there’s been progress for September applications as my eligibility was not started as at December 7. Good luck to all that are waiting for PPR
Same here. Called CIC 2 days ago.

Eligibility: Passed ("for now" ?? - not sure I heard her right)
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Visa Office: Ottawa

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy01

Harmanjot kaur

May 20, 2017
The idea was that applicants who have a valid Canadian visa might see their applications processed faster than the standard 6 months, as some of the security checks have already been done by IRCC. Just testing it out... ;)
I don't think so as i'm having a valid 10 year canadian visitor visa nd my AOR is 20 sept,Medical passed 20 Oct nd still at IP1 :(

alok1234

Jun 6, 2018
Here is my timeline:

E-Apr: 2 Sep 2018
MEP and IP1: 25 Sep 2018
IP2: 1 Dec 2018

Radio silence since then.
Any idea, what should I expect next and when?

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Spoke with a nice agent just now.Asked her pretty please and she shared the details though the details are disappointing.

Eligibility: Total check completed but not yet finalized
Criminality: Not yet started.
BGC: Not yet started.

She mentioned 6 months processing times 3-4 times in the call and that my file movement is well within that time period.She told the realistic wait time for me would be till March and I might get an update in the next 2 weeks maybe a status change.She also told that the average processing time would be around 120 days for most of the applications and encouraged me to call CIC after 120 days.Maybe she was softening the blow as there is no real movement in my file idk.

The GCMS note might provide a picture. Around 80% of the Sep Applications are in the same stage post medical.

Not going to login in GCKey portal till Feb 1st week.Thinking and spending too much time into this PR thing made me crazy.Time to take a back step.o_O.
these cic people are gonna give me a heart attack !!!
I mean an October guy got their PPR yesterday & 80% of Sep AORs are in idleness !!!!!
am already 124 days today ! and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Did you read the last pages on your notes about from case processing agent and program assistant? There should atleast be eligibility assessment. Although in the first page you see “not started” but they actually already started checking eligibility and criminality and maybe just waiting to be finalized or completed. Our notes was generated nov 20 and shows eligibility review required, criminality and security not started. But our file was transferred to local vo on nov 15. So there was some movement there.

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
they are driving me nuts! nothing has started ! all this time !!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Did you read the last pages on your notes about from case processing agent and program assistant? There should atleast be eligibility assessment. Although in the first page you see “not started” but they actually already started checking eligibility and criminality and maybe just waiting to be finalized or completed. Our notes was generated nov 20 and shows eligibility review required, criminality and security not started. But our file was transferred to local vo on nov 15. So there was some movement there.

I also just received my GCMS notes, eligibility not started.
No eligibility assessment in the last pages.
In the last pages notes AFTER THE R10 i have only PreVu Verified ( applicant information).

I want to cry, no ghost update no news almost 120 days now :'(

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
In the last pages notes AFTER THE R10 i have only PreVu Verified ( applicant information).

Seriously? When was your notes generated? What is the primary vo? Did you also check the activities section? Maybe you should call.. although maybe they will just say still within 6 months timeline.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018

Would you mind sharing the last pages hiding your personal info?