+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Same here. Called CIC 2 days ago.

Eligibility: Passed ("for now" ?? - not sure I heard her right)
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Visa Office: Ottawa
The case analyst initially reviews the eligibility and recommends to pass. Then it's up to the officer to decide whether it is met or not.

sophie2623

Jun 26, 2017
So you didn't go from IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check) to IP2 (We are processing your background check). You were always on IP1 till Jan 3?
my status changed to IP2 the same day as my medical exam passed, which is Oct 18.

Aug 2, 2018
Just curious, My AoR is after yours, but my progress bar is further ahead ?!

do the progress bars actually reflect the state of our applications ? if they just linearly count to six months than AoR earlier than mine should be further ahead then me, no ?

Is this considered IP2?

Last edited:

RJ265

Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone.

I need a suggestion on this. I am FSW-O applicant. My AOR is 14 SEP and passed MEP on 12 Oct. I have been on IP1 since then then.

Unfortunately, I lost my job on 30th Nov so 2 months after AOR .

So do I need to inform IRCC about job loss? The AOR letter says that only inform incase of family or contact changes and even immigration refusal rules (A11) says decisions must be made based on info provided at the time of application... so I am unsure.

Pls help

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Sorry, here is the pic

I guess your Biometrics makes a difference since yours is “Completed”. Other than that, the progress bar just increases when days go by, with respect to what’s “completed” too in your application status. But I guess it’s only Biometrics that can be completed at this stage of the application.

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
Hello everyone.

I need a suggestion on this. I am FSW-O applicant. My AOR is 14 SEP and passed MEP on 12 Oct. I have been on IP1 since then then.

Unfortunately, I lost my job on 30th Nov so 2 months after AOR .

So do I need to inform IRCC about job loss? The AOR letter says that only inform incase of family or contact changes and even immigration refusal rules (A11) says decisions must be made based on info provided at the time of application... so I am unsure.

Pls help
You need not inform IRCC. If it won't affect your crs then no need