+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

gsandy8945

Dec 12, 2018
I finally successfully connected to a CIC agent today. The only thing left is security check. Am assuming that's the last stage before issuing PPR and that it could take 5 days to even 2 months? Correct me please if am wrong.

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
I raised a web form request yesterday, and this is what I got.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So hopefully PPR email will follow soon.
Congrats! What is your timeline?

niru91

Sep 11, 2018
Hello all,

I have been reading the forum my AOR is sept 11, my MEP passed on oct 6th. When is the right time to order gcms notes?

Lazy_boy_123

Aug 17, 2018

Good day,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

How did you raise a web form request?

Reactions: niru91

Harmanjot kaur

May 20, 2017

Good day,

Even i also raised query thru web form but didn't get any reply yet..could u tell me how u raised webform query?? May be i did smthng wrong...TYIA

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
I finally successfully connected to a CIC agent today. The only thing left is security check. Am assuming that's the last stage before issuing PPR and that it could take 5 days to even 2 months? Correct me please if am wrong.
Mate ! ain't want to disappoint u but no one can predict for how many dys or month .. Trends r changin

Good luck !

Reactions: abd90

abhinav12893

Jun 29, 2017
Aor 21 sept
Mep 19 oct
Yesterday i called cic, they replied:
eligibility: met
criminality: passed
security: not started
visa office: sydney, nova scotia

What eligibility met signifies?
How long can it take from this point to ppr ?

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Aor 21 sept
Mep 19 oct

Meeting the eligibility is like crossing a major hurdle. Now that it is met, you have very less to worry about. However, when they start the security is something which is uncertain. If I were in your position, I would just sit back and relax and let IRCC do their work.

rishabh1985

Nov 20, 2018
Ghana
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
so, it has been over 100 days since my AOR (11th sept). MEP and BG1 was on the 10th of oct. since then, no updates.
yesterday i raised a web form request to know about the status and this is what they replied:

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I don't know what to make of it.

Apr 28, 2018
Mumbai, India
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Aor 21 sept
Mep 19 oct

Can we call to CIC to ask the status of our application.
my application showing following status
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."