+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

sweet thang

Oct 31, 2018
Can you please explain about the skype credit?
Well I paid about 5 EUROS for calls to landline and mobile phones as you can only make free skype call to skype ID and I onky used about 1.50 euros for about an hour plus on the call, its cheaper than using your mobile phone directly as the rates are about 0.02/min

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well I paid about 5 EUROS for calls to landline and mobile phones as you can only make free skype call to skype ID and I onky used about 1.50 euros for about an hour plus on the call, its cheaper than using your mobile phone directly as the rates are about 0.02/min

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
For some strange reason I cannot find my case in the tracker. Ever happen to anyone else
Your case is approved so immitracker thought not to track your case as it is already approved.

Just kidding.

The cases there goes inactive if you don’t update it for some months. You can see your case by changing filter in the last column. Enjoy.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
For some strange reason I cannot find my case in the tracker. Ever happen to anyone else
Happened to me too. Thats because our case has been inactive on tracker for more than a month or two. Click on 'my cases', then click on edit my case and then you should be able see a tab called " activate" click on that and your case will be active again. Fiddle a bit in your profile and case if you don't see it right away. But you should be able to find that option and then just click activate. Mine is visible after I did that.

Last edited:
Reactions: jahrule

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Happened to me too. Thats because our case has been inactive on tracker for more than a month or two. Click on my cases and then you should see a tab next to edit my case you should be able to see a tab called " activate" click on that and your case will be active again. Fiddle a but in your profile and case if you don't see it right away. But you should be able to find that option and then just click activate. Mine is visible after I did that.
Thank you, appreciate it

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
so, it has been over 100 days since my AOR (11th sept). MEP and BG1 was on the 10th of oct. since then, no updates.
yesterday i raised a web form request to know about the status and this is what they replied:

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I don't know what to make of it.
You are not alone, my AOR is earlier in september than your case and I'm also in BG1.
Don't rush, we can panic once its closer to March (6 months), in the meantime we can only wait :)

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone, please does any one have any information about file transfers to Etobicoke visa office? It seems my file has been transferred there and I am just wondering why. I am a US resident and my application was initially with CIO, sydney, so from past trends I felt it will be transferred to ottawa or remain with CIO. I am also looking at ordering GCMS notes too. Any info about transfers to Etobicoke visa office will be highly appreciated . Thanks all

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
so, it has been over 100 days since my AOR (11th sept). MEP and BG1 was on the 10th of oct. since then, no updates.
yesterday i raised a web form request to know about the status and this is what they replied:

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I don't know what to make of it.
This is the standard/template response from IRCC for anyone asking about the status of the application.

Reactions: rishabh1985