NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi everyone
I've a question apart from the PPRs
Calgary vs. Toronto?
Or in general Alberta vs Ontario?
In terms of job opportunities & quality of life?
Toronto anytime should you need a job quickly, coupled with loads of entertainment/culinary options.

Reemahabitat

Jun 1, 2018
Hi I have submitted all documents. Medical done.
Biometrics done.

IP2 since forever.

When I uploaded items my passport was due to expire in 9months. Now only 6 months remained so I got my passport renewed.

Could anyone guide me on how to update IRCc about this?

Thanks will appreciate it!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......

RJ265

Dec 17, 2018
Got the standard reply from CIC, in response to the web form...
"
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

HAPPY NEW YEAR Guyz.....May new year bring the happiness we all wish for ourselves!
Hey! I raised a CSE as well yesterday and got the same reply today.

Well, at least they replied. :D

Vickky339

Nov 22, 2018
Hi I have submitted all documents. Medical done.
Biometrics done.

IP2 since forever.

When I uploaded items my passport was due to expire in 9months. Now only 6 months remained so I got my passport renewed.

Could anyone guide me on how to update IRCc about this?

Thanks will appreciate it!
I am in same state as you . My passport expires in May .
AOR Sep-5 . When i submit my application i had 9 months validity , but now i have only 5 months . I didn't re-new passport yet , because it may be delayed further . Thinking to do it if i get ADR .

shuttlespace

Dec 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
I am in same state as you . My passport expires in May .
AOR Sep-5 . When i submit my application i had 9 months validity , but now i have only 5 months . I didn't re-new passport yet , because it may be delayed further . Thinking to do it if i get ADR .
You may want to get your passport renewed. You can submit the old and renewed passport for COPR.
It is always better to have a passport that has 1+ years of validity. Recently, Kubeir Kamal commented on this exact same issue. Please check his Facebook group.

Vickky339

Nov 22, 2018
You may want to get your passport renewed. You can submit the old and renewed passport for COPR.
It is always better to have a passport that has 1+ years of validity. Recently, Kubeir Kamal commented on this exact same issue. Please check his Facebook group.
Agree . Will that be an issue or blocking if i don't ? having said that i didn't receive ADR , but IP2 since Nov 30 .
I believe old passport will be cancelled at the moment we apply for new one . So till time we receive new one , i believe our application will be in hold .

BM87

Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone.

My AOR is Sept 10th & I had ordered GCMS on 23rd November & received the below response today. Pl suggest what to make out of it.

We are writing to inform you that the stipulated time frame under the Access to Information Act, within which IRCC has to release GCMS notes, has expired and IRCC has not yet released your GCMS notes. The delay could be due to your application being at the final stage - where IRCC prioritizes completing of the approval over GCMS; administrative delays; recent holidays, processing of the application by a different agency; purposeful non-release, or any other factor. IRCC does not disclose the reason.

We have filed a status request with IRCC concerning your request. As soon as we hear anything back, we will promptly notify you.

In an eventuality, if we do not hear anything from IRCC in the next 2 weeks, the only resort left would be to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of Canada (ICC), the agency that oversees the release of information requested under the Access to Information Act. Please be advised that we will only file complaints with ICC if we do not receive a response from IRCC, and only if you are interested in filing the complaint, at no additional cost to you. Further, if the complaint is filed, it has no impact on the processing of your immigration application. All federal agencies have to report the compliance of information requests to ICC anyway.

We, at GET GCMS are committed to providing you the best services and will work diligently towards procuring your GCMS notes as soon as we can. However, we have no control on working of IRCC, but will continue to follow up with them and keep you apprised.

If you may have any questions or concerns in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.

alivadpawar1

Nov 17, 2018
Every week the status bar reduces by 1 week saying lesser days remaining to complete the PR process.. But no change in the steps... Background check still in IP1 since October...