+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Dec 13, 2018
Yes...I have same story. AoR: 27th Sept, MEP: 27th Oct, We do not need additional documents: 27th Oct.
No update after this.
Same here. 26th Medicals passed. No information after that . Unable to decide whether to put down my papers in the current firm. 3 months of notice they have.

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hey,

e-APR: Sept 4th
Medical Passed: Sept 28th
IP2: Oct 29th
Indian residing in the US.

As it had been around 2 months since the last background check change, I called IRCC. Turns out that my application is approved, however, I haven't received any email yet. The agent said that they have time till March 4th to send the email and couldn't tell me how soon I could expect the email.

Anyone else in a similar situation?
I am also in the same boat with you. Lets hope cic starts clearing approved applications soon.

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Me it's worst i'm stuck in
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
since the MEP 16 october :(

Btw i saw no PPR 27 december, don't they work during this days?

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018

I think they work on 27 and 28,will then resume again on jan 2nd.Since it being a holiday,festive season they may not have all the staff,cic will be slow around this time,but they will get back to work regularly from jan 2nd and I think we can expect regular updates from them.

Neron

Jan 11, 2018
Any September CEC applicant have an update? It seems everyone getting ghost update and PPR are mostly FSW Outland

sweet thang

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Guys,
Called IRCC yesterday 27th of December to find out about my application using Skype Credit to call directly.
AOR 17th Sept and so far they provided me with this information regarding my application.

Eligibility - in review
Criminality - passed
Security - not yet started

Hopefully, this triggers them to work on my application and in January PPR. Happy New Year everyone!!!

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015

I am stuck in the same status since ADR on 4th October. How long they need to review the additional documents ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys,
Called IRCC yesterday 27th of December to find out about my application using Skype Credit to call directly.
AOR 17th Sept and so far they provided me with this information regarding my application.

Eligibility - in review
Criminality - passed
Security - not yet started

Hopefully, this triggers them to work on my application and in January PPR. Happy New Year everyone!!!
Can you please explain about the skype credit?

meerarammohan

Sep 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
After waiting in queue for 34 minutes, I was able to speak to an agent.. She was very polite... So far the eligibility has been met, background check and criminality have not yet started.. No idea when it will be starting. Keeping my hopes high for 2019..

jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
After waiting in queue for 34 minutes, I was able to speak to an agent.. She was very polite... So far the eligibility has been met, background check and criminality have not yet started.. No idea when it will be starting. Keeping my hopes high for 2019..
Please share your timeline.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Has any CEC Inland applicant received any updates this month? Please share. Last update for me was Oct 27 which was MEP/IP 1

batra38383

Dec 10, 2018
I raised a web form request yesterday, and this is what I got.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So hopefully PPR email will follow soon.

gsandy8945

Dec 12, 2018
I raised a web form request yesterday, and this is what I got.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So hopefully PPR email will follow soon

Thats awesome man. Congrats!