+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone. Do not fret too much on PPR and enjoy your holidays guys.Wishing you all that either Santa or Ghost(mail/update) visits you in the coming days.

:p:D

For those who do not get PPR in 2018,its okay.New year, new beginnings and faster processing times after holidays.
:):cool:
Gud Man & Gud thoughts !

Reactions: Dudelebowski

arora_mayank

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,
am in the same boat as I did not pay my RPRF upfront.
No updates (Even my biometric Status is not updated, it says we have not received your fingerprints)
I had to contact them via web form to ensure it was delivered they responded ( it was delivered to the designated office)
without mention what was that office.
ever sine silence of the lambs expect for that stupid bar.
I am getting nervous, I started to think maybe my file is in Montreal office where nothing happens for ages.
my country is on protests & riots.
AOR 3 Sep
MEP + Biometrics : 27 Sep
Hey... I hope someone does respond to our queries and help!

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
I got my GCMS note that is issued in Nov 16.

Eligibility: Recommend passed
Criminality, security: not started

When i called cic 2 days ago, she told me, Eligibility in process, criminality: passed, security: not started

Aor: Sept 13
Mep: Oct 10
IP2: Nov 28

any insight about my status? Many thanks!
Recommend passed is given by Agent/Analyst. Later Case officer will review your case and gives Passed. GCMS you got is month old one, so in these days your criminality might be passed..Goodluck :)

Reactions: ain88

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Recommend passed is given by Agent/Analyst. Later Case officer will review your case and gives Passed. GCMS you got is month old one, so in these days your criminality might be passed..Goodluck :)
Aww thanks for nice comment, I passed criminality according to the agent i talked last time, So hopping for ppr and count down has started for me 79 days left till 6months mark!

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
What's IRCC helpline number when calling outside Canada?

Skype or Viber Call Out? Which one is better?
Google Hangouts is the best I would say. I got this number from this forum itself and have been able to talk to agent 2-3 times in the past months by using this number :

*67613 944 4000