+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I think they have divided the status bar with reference to the number of days passed.
1. Below 90 days
2. Above 90 days
3. Above 180 days / 6 months and so on
There's nothing specific related to the actual status of the application.

I think you might be right about the message corresponding to the number of days elapsed

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I think they have divided the status bar with reference to the number of days passed.
1. Below 90 days
2. Above 90 days
Yeah i think you are right, unfortunately that status message isnt anything too haha :)

kalghoul

Dec 12, 2018
Whats your AOR ?
I applied in September 2017, so it is been more than a year. i ordered my GISM notes few months ago, and i am in the Security screening stage now, which is taking too long. But according to other posts on this website, there lots of other people who have similar scenario like me. I think if you have traveled a lot before it will take some time, or like in my case, if you are from a middle eastern country due to the wars there, it will take more time.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
I applied in September 2017, so it is been more than a year. i ordered my GISM notes few months ago, and i am in the Security screening stage now, which is taking too long. But according to other posts on this website, there lots of other people who have similar scenario like me. I think if you have traveled a lot before it will take some time, or like in my case, if you are from a middle eastern country due to the wars there, it will take more time.
Which country are you from and where all have you travelled?
If your travel countries include US and European countries then it should not take long. Ive seen many people with extensive travel history but eventually that has helped them. Probably every application moves differently and nothing can be judged.

kalghoul

Dec 12, 2018
Which country are you from and where all have you travelled?
If your travel countries include US and European countries then it should not take long. Ive seen many people with extensive travel history but eventually that has helped them. Probably every application moves differently and nothing can be judged.
For me i didn't travel much, i was talking about the other posts that i have read.
i am from Lebanon.

yea in general, every application has a root.

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
hey guys I invite everyone here to share AOR with complete timeline WITH the sentence above the bar to compare and understand the situation, since IRCC didn't provide the same sentence for everyone that means that it's connected to the stage of every candidate. (eligibility. criminality and Security)

AOR: 5 September
IP2 6 September
MEP 29 September
Biometrics 30 September

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.
I have a similar message.
AOR: 9 September
MEP 3 October
IP2 3 October
ADR 4 October

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
1. Below 90 days
2. Above 90 days
My friend's AOR is on Nov 24th and the progress bar in the account says: "We received your application. we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"
So maybe there is one more category of 'Below 30 days'.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Ok i just realised. That the bar is just showing me the time , that 50% time is gone , which is the 3 months! Which i already know!!!!! It does nt say anythin thing else!

The progress bar ain't anythin but nonsense! They tellin us what we already know !!

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Sometimes being positive is not a choice, you don’t have another alternative if you want to cope with a situation, and making a new start as a migrant is one of these situations that you can’t deal with if you fall under the pressure, we decided to move coz we are looking for a better tomorrow and it can’t be concretized if we don’t mix positivity and power of will.
Yea ! Mate if u say so ..

Reactions: Savelives

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
So nice seeing people sharing their thoughts openly, listening to each other, pushing 'like' button for contrasting ideas and overall staying positive.
Hope that Canada will be the place where we could continue doing so.

Good luck for everyone here! You deserve the good life in the new place!
Hope to meet you guys someday!:)

Yup ! Hope to c all fellas someday ..

Reactions: Savelives

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
This is what my application status says now
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."
Does this signify anything?

Reactions: Damil34