+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
hey guys I invite everyone here to share AOR with complete timeline WITH the sentence above the bar to compare and understand the situation, since IRCC didn't provide the same sentence for everyone that means that it's connected to the stage of every candidate. (eligibility. criminality and Security)

AOR: 5 September
IP2 6 September
MEP 29 September
Biometrics 30 September

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Reactions: Sh8888

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Almost)
Born in Siberia. Everything above 0 feels like summer; the air feels different, it's hard to put in words, I'd say it feels 'alive'.
Love that feeling, it's one of the reasons I wanna move to Canada as a warmer place to live.
Country of Nicola Tesla! If you want to move to a warmer place, how about Dubai?:D

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
hey guys I invite everyone here to share AOR with complete timeline WITH the sentence above the bar to compare and understand the situation, since IRCC didn't provide the same sentence for everyone that means that it's connected to the stage of every candidate. (eligibility. criminality and Security)

IP2 6 September
MEP 29 September
Biometrics 30 September

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.
I have the same as you. AOR 6 Sep, Meds 28 Sep, Bio done 1st Oct..after that silence of the lamb

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
CEC Inland

AOR Sep 23
ADR Oct 24
IP1 Oct 24
Add. doc uploaded Oct 27
MEP/Add. doc under review Oct 30
BGC Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Application status

You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnconquerableMe

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018

IP2 6 September
MEP 29 September
Biometrics 30 September

Application status:
I feel relieved to see someone with AOR 5 Sep..quite close to me in their timeline. ;)

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
I have the same as you. AOR 6 Sep, Meds 28 Sep, Bio done 1st Oct..after that silence of the lamb
I called December 5 they told me Criminality passed security and eligibility not started, a friend of mine called them and found her eligibility not started then she called them again one week after to find her eligibility recommended passed. It means that Eligibility can be done rapidly, the problem is with Security especially If u fall under the shitty Security Screening.

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Yes.
It comes as an update along with the progress bar.
Mine is Not in bold:
'You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.'

Background check: We are processing your background ckeck

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
Mine is Not in bold:
'You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.'

Background check: We are processing your background ckeck
AOR? MEP? did u call them before?

hemotep

Sep 11, 2018
AOR: Sept 27th 2018
MEP: Oct 25th 2018
Biometrics: Oct 26th 2018
BG status: IP2 since AOR
I haven't called them
We can't be sure until we check a lot of examples here to compare, especially those who have their eligibility passed.

shiv1988

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
We can't be sure until we check a lot of examples here to compare, especially those who have their eligibility passed.

I am Sep 24th AOR, a CEC Inland applicant. I see the below wordings:

"You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

I got to know the below status about my application based on my call made about 10 days ago:

Eligibility : Recommended Pass
Security : Completed
Criminality : Completed

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
This is what is showing up on my account above the bar:

This is what is showing up at the progress bar:
Estimated remaining processing time : 13 weeks Estimated completion date: March 13, 2019

My timeline:
FSW - Outland I Nationality: India I Country of Residence: USA I ITA - July 25th 2018 I AOR - Sep 13th 2018 (RPRF paid upfront) I MEP - Oct 11th 2018 I IP1 - Oct 11th I IP2 - between Nov 7th - Nov 15th (exact date unknown)

I have not called or contacted them to know any further details.

Reactions: pochfaye0704