+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, I applied with my son that is not with me in Canada.

I’m Sept 30th AOR.

Medical passed- October 30th

IP1- October 30th

1P2- November 3rd

ADR (for my son)— November 16th

PPR (for my son) —— November 20th.

What’s confusing is that, I’ve not received PPR mail for myself. I’ve been checking my spam folder but nothing yet.

Has anybody had this experience before or explain to me what’s going on? because it’s somehow confusing.

Thanks,

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hello, I applied with my son that is not with me in Canada.

I’m Sept 30th AOR.

Medical passed- October 30th

IP1- October 30th

1P2- November 3rd

ADR (for my son)— November 16th

PPR (for my son) —— November 20th.

What’s confusing is that, I’ve not received PPR mail for myself. I’ve been checking my spam folder but nothing yet.

Has anybody had this experience before or explain to me what’s going on? because it’s somehow confusing.

Thanks,
Mostly when PPR is released its to the main applicant and then comes dependents in picture. I'm not sure how you have applied. May be you should call CIC once and check with them directly for a better clarity.

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
Mostly when PPR is released its to the main applicant and then comes dependents in picture. I'm not sure how you have applied. May be you should call CIC once and check with them directly for a better clarity.
Hi Ruchesha,
Thank you for the reply. It’s quite confusing because I’m the principal applicant. Another thing on my mind is that, I’m not in Canada currently. Is there way they can know that I’m out of the country? and probably want me to get back before they send my PPR. I’ll call CIC next week though.

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Signed in after a long time to share my experience.

Inland CEC
AOR: Sep 13 (with upfront medical)
(I used a consultant to deal with my application so I didn't really check for updates in my CIC account.)
PPR: Nov 16
Sent passport copy: Nov 19
Return tracker activated: Nov 23

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the PPR!
Congrats! Your application went really fast.

Atimes I wonder if using consultants/agents help the process compared to applying online yourself? I don't think it does but just my thoughts

Oct 24, 2015
Congrats! Your application went really fast.

Atimes I wonder if using consultants/agents help the process compared to applying online yourself? I don't think it does but just my thoughts
Well my consultant didn't promise that it would be faster if I decided to use him, but he did suggest that my case might be processed faster since I have higher CRS points (474). So who knows! When I applied for PGWP myself it took 6 months so I decided to use an consultant this time to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Tinaaah

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
You can scan all the documents in pdf, then compress them on this website: ilovepdf [dot] com

Why would you want to send via paper? That will take forever and a day.
The amount of evidences they require is so much - messages, call logs, photos of trip together, bills, credit card, joint bank account, bank statements, etc. it definitely wont fit the 2 mb limit. If it were that easy, we could’ve uploaded everything in eapr. Anyway, one of the options is to send via VFS. Our relationship is genuine and NBPNP didnt even request ADR about it because we gave them most of what cic is requesting now.
So hoping it would be okay later.

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
You're only September AOR and it's already a struggle ? Good luck
Is this you trying to be snarky because you have not got your PPR yet? Lol. Take several seats fam!! This struggle started when everyone submitted their application. Regardless of whether it was submitted today or a year ago we all have the same goal. And it continues until you finally settle with family and the job of your dreams.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
The amount of evidences they require is so much - messages, call logs, photos of trip together, bills, credit card, joint bank account, bank statements, etc. it definitely wont fit the 2 mb limit. If it were that easy, we could’ve uploaded everything in eapr. Anyway, one of the options is to send via VFS. Our relationship is genuine and NBPNP didnt even request ADR about it because we gave them most of what cic is requesting now.
So hoping it would be okay later.
You're not the only one that gets this ADR. A lot of Nigerians get it and I have never seen anyone send them via paperr. Hence the placeholder provided for you. Try the compression first and make sure the pages are all readable before ruling it out.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Is this you trying to be snarky because you have not got your PPR yet? Lol. Take several seats fam!! This struggle started when everyone submitted their application. Regardless of whether it was submitted today or a year ago we all have the same goal. And it continues until you finally settle with family and the job of your dreams.
Snarky, an interesting wording. So no I wasn't being sarcastic. I don't agree with your definition of struggle. I'm in no way worried about getting my PR, and don't tell me what to do and not to do.

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Snarky, an interesting wording. So no I wasn't being sarcastic.
Wow.You are not September AOR and yet you are here posting in this thread replying to our posts in a sarcastic manner.If it was not sarcastic,then you are just being salty.You are welcome to post in any thread but do not mock or post snidish comments.

I don't agree with your definition of struggle.
So,do not agree man.Did we ask your expert opinion on how we should feel and if we feel like a struggle?And going by your logic,nobody should worry about PPR wait times till 4-6 months right?So then,what is the purpose of opening a AOR thread every month discussing about timelines?Its because people worry and do like to discuss and its a struggle for most of the folks here.

I'm in no way worried about getting my PR, and don't tell me what to do and not to do
Even we are not worried about your PR.We are worried about our own PR and we are posting in our thread regarding our own struggles. You came here posted a snide comment and expect others not to react? lol.