+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

mad_beaver

Sep 19, 2018
Congrats! Did you receive email notification or you only checked online?
Thank you! I received an email notification from CIC. I logged in and saw that notification was triggered by a "How to find a job in Canada" update to my account. I then checked my BG status and noticed it had changed to IP2.

Reactions: Archavin89

rishabh1985

Nov 20, 2018
Ghana
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
Hello Guys & Girls. I am new to the forum. Indian National, Residing in Ghana
AOR- September 11 (RPRF paid upfront)
BG1 (Your app in progress, we'll send you a message..) - October 6
MEP- October 10
Since then, it looks like it's stuck there.
Anyway, all the best to all.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hello, we experienced this too last month (that was during MEP when the status changed) when checking the account using phone. There was a message in the submitted documents (same as what you described) i have a screenshot but dont know how to upload here. And we thought there was ADR but nothing in the messages. We even panicked and we kept checking the following day. But the message in the submitted docs is gone. We tried using laptop browser and it was gone too. So it must be a glitch or maybe when something is being done in the account.
Hi @pizzacat I can see the same message again today and it didn't go away. There is no ADR and all documents are green and provided. You can check the screenshot by clicking the link to my Google Drive here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1cdmR5nb_aRbkkma6MMGWGYdB1v7GHHRv

Anyone else noticed this? There was no profile updated, it showed Submitted Read but on clicking check submitted application it showed me this again. Checking from my phone. I am calling it my version of ghost update lol

lulucs

Nov 20, 2018
Hi,

Inland Application
AOR: Sep 11
MEP: Oct.6
no updates since...
All the best to all!

Does anybody know what if I'm overseas when I get confirmed? I need to travel from Mid-December to Late- December. Would I be allowed to enter Canada in that situation? or if I didn't send passport in on time, would the pr get canceled?

Thanks!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi,

Inland Application
AOR: Sep 11
MEP: Oct.6
no updates since...
All the best to all!

Does anybody know what if I'm overseas when I get confirmed? I need to travel from Mid-December to Late- December. Would I be allowed to enter Canada in that situation? or if I didn't send passport in on time, would the pr get canceled?

Thanks!

You will have 30 days to send in your passport and going by the trend, PPR may come in Dec. So if you are sure to arrive within the 30 days of the request, then you can submit your passport upon return. How long is your trip?

Last edited:

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
My background check is in so called IP2 .. since AOR.. perhaps due to biometric... so dont know at what stage my application is... any 1 have same situation?
Yes, AOR September 7. As I read on different threads, it's because of biometrics... I have no idea what;s coming next.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
My status:
16SEP AOR
11 OCT Medical Passed
12 OCT BG Message:Your application is in progress.
16 Nov BG Message:We are processing background check
Called CIC today
File still with Sydney
Secondary office listed as Ottawa..file not transferred
Eligibility : Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

Can i assume my PoF,documents,work ex....everything is gud and ok ???no more surprises coming.......

mad_beaver

Sep 19, 2018
Yes, AOR September 7. As I read on different threads, it's because of biometrics... I have no idea what;s coming next.
Have you paid the RPRF fee up front? If you haven't it will add a few weeks to your processing time so you might get your PPR in Jan.

mad_beaver

Sep 19, 2018
My status:
16SEP AOR
11 OCT Medical Passed
12 OCT BG Message:Your application is in progress.
16 Nov BG Message:We are processing background check
Called CIC today
File still with Sydney
Secondary office listed as Ottawa..file not transferred
Eligibility : Met
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

Can i assume my PoF,documents,work ex....everything is gud and ok ???no more surprises coming.......
I'd say so far so good. However, until you get the golden email nothing is certain. I'm in the same boat, got IP2 update today. Fingers crossed smooth sailing for both of us.

lulucs

Nov 20, 2018
You will have 30 days to send in your passport and going by the trend, PPR may come in Dec. So if you are sure to arrive within the 30 days of the request, then you can submit your passport upon return. How long is your trip?
Thanks for your reply! This is really helpful! My trip will be 14 days from Dec.18th.