+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
If you apply outside Canada, say outside.
If you apply within Canada, say inside, I think that's what they mean when they asked you those questions. Correct me if I am wrong
Mate ! There is terminology thingy here
Inside Canada - Inland & Outside Canada - Outland .

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good evening please I want to update my contact address but when filling the web form I was asked whether my application is being processed by an office outside Canada. Not sure whether to say yes or no because I asked and the agent did not know.
If your country of residence is not Canada or USA, then your application is being processed outside Canada. Even if the initial processing happened in Canada, i.e. at CPC-Ottawa as it is for all applications, your VO is outside Canada of you are not residing in Canada or US.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
That's not a good advice especially since it's well in processing time limit. Check other threads. Don't exhaust this option now, it's too early . Do that after 4-5 months.
I completely agree with this. The man is doing his best to help. He is taking precious time out of his busy schedule to help us, we should keep him as last resort. I know how hard it is to be patient and how this waiting game gnaws at your soul/mind, but please let's keep it as last resort so that Ralph doesn't stop helping us because of our impatience. Our actions can have an impact on others who really need his help.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
I completely agree with this. The man is doing his best to help. He is taking precious time out of his busy schedule to help us, we should keep him as last resort. I know how hard it is to be patient and how this waiting game gnaws at your soul/mind, but please let's keep it as last resort so that Ralph doesn't stop helping us because of our impatience. Our actions can have an impact on others who really need his help.
Thanks for explaining it @dodogirl , I was just not in a mood to type all that!!! Especially when people can manage to find his email I'd they sure have read why not to mail him as explained by seniors already.
But actually it's more like his office does that for us and not he himself. But what you said still holds true. Do not spam him especially when IRCC has provided you with 3 options 1. your CIC account 2. Call 3. Webform. Besides he will tell you the same info that you get on call...

meerarammohan

Sep 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hey Guys,
Can u tell me how I can check which visa office is processing my file??
Thanks in advance

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Somebody is playing with my head. When I opened my spam folder today, there is an email from an id "Kansas-visa-services" and I opened it holding my breath, it was a visa consultancy promotional email on 'how to immigrate to Canada' and 'check your eligibility'. This is so unfair!! It's almost like someone out there knew I am closely watching spam for a specific email.

alivadpawar1

Nov 17, 2018
My background check status is still reflecting as not yet started. Anyone else is same status? Applied pr on Sep14 and medical got cleared on Oct 16. Since tge

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
My background check status is still reflecting as not yet started. Anyone else is same status? Applied pr on Sep14 and medical got cleared on Oct 16. Since tge
In the Same situation

saani

Jul 29, 2017
My background check is in so called IP2 .. since AOR.. perhaps due to biometric... so dont know at what stage my application is... any 1 have same situation?

Reactions: NassarM9