September 2018 AOR - join here

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hello, we experienced this too last month (that was during MEP when the status changed) when checking the account using phone. There was a message in the submitted documents (same as what you described) i have a screenshot but dont know how to upload here. And we thought there was ADR but nothing in the messages. We even panicked and we kept checking the following day. But the message in the submitted docs is gone. We tried using laptop browser and it was gone too. So it must be a glitch or maybe when something is being done in the account.
Thanks!!! I think it's a glitch too since all documents are marked provided....

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Y

You can mail Raph and know your current status because its difficult to connect with an agent
That's not a good advice especially since it's well in processing time limit. Check other threads. Don't exhaust this option now, it's too early . Do that after 4-5 months.

Reactions: dodogirl

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Then you might need to call IRCC and ask for clarifications. I am inland and though from a country that would need to carry out biometrics. But I already have my previous biometrics details updated on my profile. Don’t know if I will be required to do another one.

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
Then you might need to call IRCC and ask for clarifications. I am inland and though from a country that would need to carry out biometrics. But I already have my previous biometrics details updated on my profile. Don’t know if I will be required to do another one.
I called the call center twice. The last one was last week. The agent said that it's mentionned that i don't need to do biometrics for the moment, that my file in on criminality step . I told hime that i find this not normal to not have the request after 2 months. He just said that there is no rule. But, anyway, i keep thinking there is a rule because ALL the people i know got the bio request.

Reactions: HFL2018

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I called the call center twice. The last one was last week. The agent said that it's mentionned that i don't need to do biometrics for the moment, that my file in on criminality step . I told hime that i find this not normal to not have the request after 2 months. He just said that there is no rule. But, anyway, i keep thinking there is a rule because ALL the people i know got the bio request.
I don't think that's a reason for you to worry. As long as you have done everything that was asked of you, you should be fine. It's true that it could take up to 3 months for them to request that, at least that's how it used to be before, but the process is different from one application to another as different agents and officers work on them. We were asked for biometrics within 4 weeks. Give it dome time and if they want you to submit your biometrics they will ask you.

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Apparently my application moved to IP2 between Nov 7th & Nov 15th Pacific Time. I have no idea when it changed because I did not check until today. So some movement in my application..Phew!!
Did you get any mail update ?

My profile status for BGC did move to "We are processing your BGC and shall let you know " , but I did not get any email so I am wondering if this is a reliable update or a fake update ?

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018

My profile status for BGC did move to "We are processing your BGC and shall let you know " , but I did not get any email so I am wondering if this is a reliable update or a fake update ?
What's your AOR and since when where you in Ip1

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Good evening please I want to update my contact address but when filling the web form I was asked whether my application is being processed by an office outside Canada. Not sure whether to say yes or no because I asked and the agent did not know.

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018

No, I did not receive any email update. However I do believe it is real update as many had mentioned here (& other forums) that they did not receive an email when their application was moved to IP2.

Reactions: Billoo3108

Snab ola

May 6, 2018
^same thing happend last night, ip1 changed to ip2 with no email, come to think of it even when i got my med passed status i also didnt get email

Reactions: arte

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Good evening please I want to update my contact address but when filling the web form I was asked whether my application is being processed by an office outside Canada. Not sure whether to say yes or no because I asked and the agent did not know.
If you apply outside Canada, say outside.
If you apply within Canada, say inside, I think that's what they mean when they asked you those questions. Correct me if I am wrong