+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Finally! PPR on Nov 8. The email was sitting in my spam folder since Nov 8 and I got to see it only on Nov 16 (I'm not used to checking spam emails).

My timeline 2018:

July 28: IELTS Exam
Aug 10: IELTS Result (L: 9.0, R: 7.5, W: 7.0, S: 7.5)
Aug 14: Filed EOR for Writing
Aug 21: Received approval of EOR. Writing remarked from 7.0 to 7.5
Sept 05: Received ITA (CRS Score: 446. Cut-off: 441)
Sept 17: Upfront Medical, Submitted documents and paid Application and PR Fees. Received AOR on same day
Oct 12: Medical Passed
Oct 13: IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)
Nov 7: IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
Nov 8: PPR (Received in Spam Email. No change in CIC account)
Awesome!!! Congratulations!! People getting PPRs this quick gives the rest of us a ray of hope! :)

Reactions: Kratos13

xteriyakix

Aug 29, 2018
There is a ray of hope for everyone. After I passed the medical, I kept myself busy with work and tried as much as possible to avoid constant checking of my cic account. It kind of bothers me a lot everytime I see that my status remains the same.

meerarammohan

Sep 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
You are not alone! There are people who are stuck on IP1 for a long time. Don’t fret. Considering the crazy number of applicaions Canada is processing, you should see progress in yours in one or two weeks. :)
So true.. Being patient as well as optimistic is the best way to get a PR I guess.....

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
There is a ray of hope for everyone. After I passed the medical, I kept myself busy with work and tried as much as possible to avoid constant checking of my cic account. It kind of bothers me a lot everytime I see that my status remains the same.
Yes there is hope. Now it’s a reason to always check spam folder too..

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Well i checked my spam folder, my inbox, all my email, even my home postal mailbox .. no PPR nothing nada :'(
Some people are just not lucky :(