+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Nishita, honestly its not advisable to order GCMS notes before you reach 90-100 days and there is a reason for it. When you order these notes they take around 30 days to reach you but the details are given from the days you order and considering the current scenario most of us in September are sailing in the same boat as you. Now when you order them after 3 months of your AOR you get more accurate details.
All of us are in IP1 stage. So just give some time to it.
We have a group (link below) where you can join and feel better by knowing all of us are with you.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CURaa0PZt5p4ms4rRRYazT

xteriyakix

Aug 29, 2018
Finally! PPR on Nov 8. The email was sitting in my spam folder since Nov 8 and I got to see it only on Nov 16 (I'm not used to checking spam emails).

My timeline 2018:

July 28: IELTS Exam
Aug 10: IELTS Result (L: 9.0, R: 7.5, W: 7.0, S: 7.5)
Aug 14: Filed EOR for Writing
Aug 21: Received approval of EOR. Writing remarked from 7.0 to 7.5
Sept 05: Received ITA (CRS Score: 446. Cut-off: 441)
Sept 17: Upfront Medical, Submitted documents and paid Application and PR Fees. Received AOR on same day
Oct 12: Medical Passed
Oct 13: IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)
Nov 7: IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
Nov 8: PPR (Received in Spam Email. No change in CIC account)

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
W
Finally! PPR on Nov 8. The email was sitting in my spam folder since Nov 8 and I got to see it only on Nov 16 (I'm not used to checking spam emails).

My timeline 2018:

Sept 17: Upfront Medical, Submitted documents and paid Application and PR Fees. Received AOR on same day
Oct 13: IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check)
Nov 7: IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information)
Wow that was pretty fast. Congratulations

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
I got my AOR on september 17th and cleared medical on 11th October... The status is still in progress.. Background check hasn't started.. Am I alone in this situation????
SAME AS MINE. MOST OF THE SEPT 17 HAS THE SAME ABOVE STATUS>

Reactions: meerarammohan

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018

My timeline 2018:

Hey Congrats!!!
Which country you applied from and was this FSW ?

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019

My timeline 2018:

Congratulations!
Application Type?
Country?
Travel History?

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018

My timeline 2018:

Also, CIC will be updated once application is approved after getting visa on passport

xteriyakix

Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations!
Application Type?
Country?
Travel History?
FSW-Outland
Philippines
I have 2 Canada visit visas. 1 is still valid to date. I have only visited 2 countries in the past, Singapore and Canada (thrice in Canada).

Other info: Sole applicant. NOC is 4112-Lawyers. My work history is more than 10years. My WES equivalency is 4 years bachelor's degree and 4 years of professional study. I have siblings in Canada who are permanent residents. I included their PR cards, utility bills, mortgage certificates, and rental agreement. For my POF, I included bank savings statement (actually it was just a screenshot of my online bank statement), employment provident savings, mutual fund, and employment certificate with compensation.

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I got my AOR on september 17th and cleared medical on 11th October... The status is still in progress.. Background check hasn't started.. Am I alone in this situation????
You are not alone! There are people who are stuck on IP1 for a long time. Don’t fret. Considering the crazy number of applicaions Canada is processing, you should see progress in yours in one or two weeks. :)

prashvirus

Sep 15, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Sept 17 2018
Med's Done....
Oct 11 2018
Passport Req..
Mar 26 2019
FSW-Outland
Philippines
I have 2 Canada visit visas. 1 is still valid to date. I have only visited 2 countries in the past, Singapore and Canada (thrice in Canada).

Other info: Sole applicant. NOC is 4112-Lawyers. My work history is more than 10years. My WES equivalency is 4 years bachelor's degree and 4 years of professional study. I have siblings in Canada who are permanent residents. I included their PR cards, utility bills, mortgage certificates, and rental agreement. For my POF, I included bank savings statement (actually it was just a screenshot of my online bank statement), employment provident savings, mutual fund, and employment certificate with compensation.
Wow our timline is so similar. Yet I am still stuck in IP1.
Sept 17 AOR. Has Visited Canada thrice, US and Malaysia.
SIngle Applicant. 8 yrs of work exp.
Sibling is Citizen.
Congratulations once again!

Reactions: Semeg