+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Don't ignore your MyCiC for a week because you could receive a request that requires your action within 7 days, 4 days is good enough in my opinion.
Thanks for this message which is so valid. I was going to wait full 7 days to check again. I was checking every day and got really unhappy and went to once in 7 days check! Both are extremes I guess :rolleyes:

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Apparently my application moved to IP2 between Nov 7th & Nov 15th Pacific Time. I have no idea when it changed because I did not check until today. So some movement in my application..Phew!!

Reactions: qubs

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Apparently my application moved to IP2 between Nov 7th & Nov 15th Pacific Time. I have no idea when it changed because I did not check until today. So some movement in my application..Phew!!
Keep checking everyday, your PPR is very near

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
Yes I have tried a couple of time but it never goes through to the agent. It ends with the automated response of what's already in my profile.
same here. I never got through. I tried calling 'cause it's been 28 days since i gave my biometrics and i still have the 'your action is required' on my profile problem. Raised two CSEs and the agents said the same thing 'Biometrics received by responsible office' so I've let it go.

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I received my AOR on 7th of September and this has been my status since the 18th of October. My background check has yet to begin and I was wondering if its normal for the application to have made no progress since the 18th October. I tried filling the IRCC webform but it isn't allowing me to proceed further. Is there an email address I can write to for an update on my application?
My AOR is 27th September and my application status is similar to yours. Hopefully you should see some progress one month from the date your MEP was updated.

Last edited:

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Yes I have tried a couple of time but it never goes through to the agent. It ends with the automated response of what's already in my profile.
Exactly.....but the response which I got clearly mentioned that background check has not started yet...it's been almost 2 months and no movement.... it's a long wait I guess

Reactions: Semeg

Blazing27

Nov 3, 2018
Hi guys, I received RPRF request this morning, I have paid, uploaded and submitted same about 2hrs ago, but the ADR still says “we need additional Documents to continue processing your application “
Anybody knows why it hasn’t changed?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi guys, I received RPRF request this morning, I have paid, uploaded and submitted same about 2hrs ago, but the ADR still says “we need additional Documents to continue processing your application “
Anybody knows why it hasn’t changed?
Give it 24 hours.

Mine said the same thing until the day after I uploaded and submitted the receipt for RPRF payment

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
same here. I never got through. I tried calling 'cause it's been 28 days since i gave my biometrics and i still have the 'your action is required' on my profile problem. Raised two CSEs and the agents said the same thing 'Biometrics received by responsible office' so I've let it go.
If they said it has been received then I think you should exercise patience. It will reflect soon.