+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Too many PPR's out this week guys. Hold on your seats and keep checking your CIC accounts as most of them havent received e-mail updates -
FSW-O from Thailand
AOR - 31st Aug
VO - Singapore
PPR - 13th Nov
(no IP2)

FSW-O from India
AOR - 16th Aug
PPR - 15th Nov

FSW-O from Nigeria
AOR - 20th Sept
PPR - 15th Nov

FSW-O from India
AOR - 17th Aug
PPR - 15th Nov

FSW-O
AOR - 24th July
PPR - 15th Nov

FSW-O from Nigeria
AOR - 3rd Sept
VO - Ottawa
PPR - 15th Nov
Nigeria is fast? Roughly 2months only.

halouhalou

Nov 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I received my AOR on 7th of September and this has been my status since the 18th of October. My background check has yet to begin and I was wondering if its normal for the application to have made no progress since the 18th October. I tried filling the IRCC webform but it isn't allowing me to proceed further. Is there an email address I can write to for an update on my application?

My AOR was on September 29, and my status is exactly like yours.

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hi,

Could someone tell me the current stage of my application?

ITA: 8th Aug 2018
AOR: 30th Sept 2018
Med: 30th Oct 2018
RPRF: 9th Nov 2018
RPRF Paid: 10th Nov 2018

Current status is:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hi,

Could someone tell me the current stage of my application?

ITA: 8th Aug 2018
AOR: 30th Sept 2018
Med: 30th Oct 2018
RPRF: 9th Nov 2018
RPRF Paid: 10th Nov 2018

Current status is:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP1

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Since RPRF request was received, and according to other threads, this is usually after eligibility passed, shouldn't it be IP2?

Although, from what I have noticed, the IP1/1P2 stage doesn't really seem to match up to earlier applicants' timelines anymore, since the introduction of biometrics

My BGC status has been in IP2 since AOR

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Since RPRF request was received, and according to other threads, this is usually after eligibility passed, shouldn't it be IP2?

Although, from what I have noticed, the IP1/1P2 stage doesn't really seem to match up to earlier applicants' timelines anymore, since the introduction of biometrics

My BGC status has been in IP2 since AOR
Unfortunately it could also only mean that all the required documents were submitted, it's also too early for eligibility to have been passed but possibly recommended passed by a case analyst.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Unfortunately it could also only mean that all the required documents were submitted, it's also too early for eligibility to have been passed but possibly recommended passed by a case analyst.
True....

Oh well, back to trying to blind and deaf to all the other updates/PPR requests coming through recently and ignoring my MyCIC account until at least another week has passed :rolleyes::p:D

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
True....

Oh well, back to trying to blind and deaf to all the other updates/PPR requests coming through recently and ignoring my MyCIC account until at least another week has passed :rolleyes::p:D
Don't ignore your MyCiC for a week because you could receive a request that requires your action within 7 days, 4 days is good enough in my opinion.

Reactions: arte and NzKhn

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Has anyone from outside Canada tried calling CIC?