+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hello everyone. I am a newbie in posting stuff but have been a silent reader to your posts. I have some questions please, that needs some clarifications.
Firstly, my BGC status was changed to ‘Background check in progress, will contact you if we need additional info’.....this was just barely few days after AOR

Secondly, on the 12th of October I received a ghost update my UCI changed from CANXXXXX to my regular UCI that was on my study permit and work permit. And my old biometrics details updated same day with my family.

Thirdly, no update on MEP. Still saying same as the day one of AOR - ‘we don’t need your Medicals’.....(not sure of the correct words).

Please what stage is this. I have read and studied different sites to see if I can see a similar complaint or if someone is in the same scenario with no luck.

I am FSW inland and AOR date is 17th Sept 2018.

Apologies for the long post. Just a very worried observer. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
No, says "it's in progress" Why?
My background check says 'not applicable' since the day of AOR...I am really worried now...I don't know if it's normal or not...my AOR date is 23 September... haven't received any update till now...not even passed the medical

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
What is current trend? People applied last year of this season were able to get their ppr very soon(in average(80%of people) aor to ppr 2-3months)

I have a bad feeling because this time even cleaing medical takes about a month...(it only took 1-2weeks last year of this season)

According to Myimmitracker analytics calcuation(aor to ppr estimate), If i got my aor Sep 13, I most likely will get my pr Dec 24....(hope that comes true)

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-request-ppr-date-estimator

What's you guy's thought?, Im having a hard time to be patient and not quit my hateful job....

Please help me,,,,how can i be patient lol......:(
I am in same boat as you..cant wait to quit the job

Reactions: ain88 and Semeg

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Anyone else's BG check says 'not applicable' from the time of AOR!

RelocateDream

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
AoR September 21
MEP today

Didn’t receive email, I’m just checking everyday

Currently IP1

Happy to see movements

My AOR is Sept 21 and got my MEP today.

How do you know your status is IP1? Have you been asked for Biometrics?

Does anyone know if I'll get a message with instructions on where and by when to get the biometrics done?

Reactions: Summerbliss

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Anyone else's BG check says 'not applicable' from the time of AOR!
Hi Ravleen,

I think its fine, since my Background check also stayed in Not applicable status for few days after the MEP and then went to In Progress. Each application is having a different time line and there is no logic to establish why. I am hoping it should move to In progress for you soon.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Seems CIC website is down today, cannot log into my account. Could anyone else login?

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Yup it is working now.. but for quite a while I couldn't log in

sanjeevma

Jun 25, 2018
My AOR is 19th Sep and I received the following message from CIC on 18th Oct

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on October 17 , to inform you of this situation. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected."

and this is what I got from WES in an email "
IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected. In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service.
To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login Please be advised that you are required to upgrade your file to WES ICAP before you order duplicate report, if you did not have an ICAP service on your original application."

I have upgraded the file to WES ICAP and ordered the duplicate report to CIC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Sydney, NS), delivery method is eDelivery.

I can see the additional document request in the submitted application with the following details - Document Details - Replacement Overdue, Document Name - Client Enquiry and a button to upload. There is no information/instructions regarding what needs to be uploaded.

Any idea what all you uploaded for this option? Can one help here?