+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

mvghori

Oct 8, 2018
Andy,

could you please add me to the whatsapp group. my whatsapp no is 0091 8469234626

My AOR date is 26th Sep, 2018
ITA Date- 5th Sep, 2018

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Did you raise CSE webform or they sent it without it?is Embassy in Riyadh functional? What about biometric?
Post ITA while I submit the form. The AOR came along With the necessarily docs. The requirement for Saudi PCC was there. PCC request from CIC is based on your travel history.

You don't usually need to go To Canada embassy in Riyadh. You take a no objection from your home country consulate for Saudi PCC.

For me no biometric is required.

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
AOR 7th Sept

Passed medical exam today - 9th October and I was asked for biometrics

Last edited:

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, URGENT !!, Really need your help.

I am applicant from India, AOR 16 September submitted from India.

Now the issue is I am suppose to travel Canada around October end for maybe a month or two for work related.

If I receive PPR while I am in Canada, can I submit my passport in Canada ?
What will happen if I am not able to submit ?
Can I request CIC that submitting the passport will be delayed by so and so days ? Do they entertain these kind of request ?

Please guide me

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Guys, URGENT !!, Really need your help.

I am applicant from India, AOR 16 September submitted from India.

Now the issue is I am suppose to travel Canada around October end for maybe a month or two for work related.

If I receive PPR while I am in Canada, can I submit my passport in Canada ?
What will happen if I am not able to submit ?
Can I request CIC that submitting the passport will be delayed by so and so days ? Do they entertain these kind of request ?

Please guide me
I dont think it will be so fast!

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Post ITA while I submit the form. The AOR came along With the necessarily docs. The requirement for Saudi PCC was there. PCC request from CIC is based on your travel history.

You don't usually need to go To Canada embassy in Riyadh. You take a no objection from your home country consulate for Saudi PCC.

For me no biometric is required.
Thnx... but it’s written on CIC website that you don’t need Pcc from saudia while submitting PR application, we have to wait for CIC official request to proceed for it..that’s why we didn’t submit with EAPR.