+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Thnx... but it’s written on CIC website that you don’t need Pcc from saudia while submitting PR application, we have to wait for CIC official request to proceed for it..that’s why we didn’t submit with EAPR.
This statement is generic for many countries because those countries need some explanation why you need a police certificate.

You have got an ITA. And after you submit your application, it says you need a police certificate. You have two choices, you may place a PDF saying those countries need official request from CIC to issue a police certificate. And submit your ITA. Or you may take a printout of your ITA letter and the print of the form where it is saying you need saudi certificate and go to your embassy to get a NOC to start your PCC process. Most often than not your embassy will issue you a NOC for Saudi PCC without even asking what is your purpose.

The cons in the second way is if you procure the Saudi PCT quite early, CIC may ask you to get that PCC again.

Hope I make it clear.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
This statement is generic for many countries because those countries need some explanation why you need a police certificate.

You have got an ITA. And after you submit your application, it says you need a police certificate. You have two choices, you may place a PDF saying those countries need official request from CIC to issue a police certificate. And submit your ITA. Or you may take a printout of your ITA letter and the print of the form where it is saying you need saudi certificate and go to your embassy to get a NOC to start your PCC process. Most often than not your embassy will issue you a NOC for Saudi PCC without even asking what is your purpose.

The cons in the second way is if you procure the Saudi PCT quite early, CIC may ask you to get that PCC again.

Hope I make it clear.
Thnx alot for such a detailed post.. today i got request from cic for saudi pcc.. now i ll proceed it..

rahulraghavan

Jul 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Guys - Have any of you been added to the WhatsApp group? I've posted my number a couple of times, but haven't received a link or invite for the group

SjP034114

Oct 10, 2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
Sep. 18 AOR
FSW-O
No further updates as of yet.
WhatsApp group is full. Can I still be added by admin (18768573039)?

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Need urgent help seniors. In my biometric request letter i just revealed that spelling of my spouse name are wrong, it’s just 1 letter mistake like instead “a” it’s written “e”. What should i do now as i am going for biometric today?

Nitishsuri

Jul 5, 2018
Hi All,

Please add my number for September 15 to 30, 2018 AOR for canada PR, My AOR is 21st sep.

number: 9780035805

Thanks,
Nitish Suri