+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Kory

Jul 21, 2018
Hi pls who can help with my post ITA question. For the digital photo,I scanned a picture and resized to the best of my ability to CIC specification, though I'm not sure I did it correctly,however i successfully uploaded the pic in its placeholder.
My question: will the picture have been accepted for upload even if I didn't get the specification correct or the fact that it uploaded is an indication that its OK.

gssethi92

Oct 6, 2018
Kindly add I'm whatsapp

Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
There are 2 groups for Sept aor.
Mr Praveen is the admin. His no is

Those who want to join, kindly msg him ur details
Like applicant -
Type of application
Aor date
Mep
Latest update
Country of resident
Nationality

And he will add you in appropriate group

Karan_10

May 9, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
Hi Andy
Please add me to the whatsapp group of September AOR

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi pls who can help with my post ITA question. For the digital photo,I scanned a picture and resized to the best of my ability to CIC specification, though I'm not sure I did it correctly,however i successfully uploaded the pic in its placeholder.
My question: will the picture have been accepted for upload even if I didn't get the specification correct or the fact that it uploaded is an indication that its OK.
Why do you want to risk it with such a trivial thing like photograph when compared with other documents?

Are you sure that you followed cic guidelines for dimensions of the photograph?If yes,then the photo uploaded by you should be sufficient.

The guidelines for digital photo for your reference:
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution
If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File format
  • The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
  • The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which isthe common output for most digital cameras.