+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Is there a problem with the website to check application? Since yesterday i am trying to check but i cant log in my account. Today the website is asking me if i am lost!

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi everyone, I just submitted my files online.

How long does it take in usual, hoping in 3 months w/o rejection :p

ITA- 2018/Sept/5
E-APR- 2018/Sept/12

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
I mistakenly got into last year's September group. (AND I WAS WONDERING HOW IT GO OVER 100 PAGES OF REPLIES OVERNIGHT...)

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
BTW, is there any good articles/links that detail what are generally involved in background checking? I've lived in a few places and have PCC from multiple countries. That's probably gonna extend my wait a while longer.
I suppose such check would be carried out by corresponding VO?

aviseqdas

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, I am from India but now living in United States for the last 7 years. Received my ITA on 22nd August and submitted everything online on 5th Sept and it is showing AOR as 5th Sept. While submitting the application I had to upload proof of medical test, PCC etc. Now when I login to see the application status and AOR it shows medical exam not required. I only lived in US and India so how much time should it take to get the request for my passport submission and single entry visa?

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi, I am from India but now living in United States for the last 7 years. Received my ITA on 22nd August and submitted everything online on 5th Sept and it is showing AOR as 5th Sept. While submitting the application I had to upload proof of medical test, PCC etc. Now when I login to see the application status and AOR it shows medical exam not required. I only lived in US and India so how much time should it take to get the request for my passport submission and single entry visa?
Same here what do you see your status as?

This is mine.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Same for me. Medical exam currently is 'not required'.

Moshen

Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone.

I'm a little worried right now. AOR was 11th September.
Just yesterday (15th September), I noticed I did not upload the IELTS TRF for my spouse and my spouse's educational certificate. I only uploaded the ECA from WES.

So, I had to upload them as CSE through the web form provided.

Please does not anyone here know anyone who had a similar issue and still scaled through?

I'll appreciate your suggestions. Thanks

Last edited:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi everyone.

I'm a little worried right now. AOR was 11th September.
Just yesterday (15th September), I noticed I did not upload the IELTS TRF for my spouse and my spouse's educational certificate. I only uploaded the ECA from WES.

So, I had to upload them as CSE through the web form provided.

Please does not anyone here know anyone who had a similar issue and still scaled through? I'm now in IP2 although medical not passed (as has been noticed recently by most people).

I'll appreciate your suggestions. Thanks
I think it should be fine, as long as you raised the CSE now.

Reactions: Moshen