+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all... ITA 24 july.. submitted my EAPR on 13 sept... got email from IRCC 14 sept.. best of luck to all

VCV

Sep 11, 2018
Hello everyone - I got AOR on Sep 9th. Hoping for the best. All the best to everyone here. Joined the Whatsapp group via the invite link. Thanks for sharing that.
I am new to this forum and saw some posts regarding accessing case notes. Could anyone throw some light into how I can register/access the same? Any help appreciated.

Regards,
VCV

arora_mayank

Jul 15, 2018
Hello all,
The profile as under:

CRS score: 471
ITA: August 22, 2018
AOR: September 12, 2018

Single applicant
Applicant type: FSW-Outland
Medical appeared on: September 8th, 2018

Status is still reviewing the application for eligibility.

Any comments, how and when things start moving.

P.S: I only paid the first fee (the mandatory one!), any views on the same, should i have paid the other fee as well??

Thanks in advance.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all, how u ppl view your medical result coz my consultant told me that he uploaded only emedical forms ,result wil go automatically to IRCC immigration officer who will see the case.is it like that? My consultant can’t view my medical result?
Regards

Reactions: bhanami

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
That was a quick turnaround from ITA to AOR! Good job! It took me exactly 60 days to get everything done and I was still pressed on time. So submitted the application a few hours before 60 days deadline.

I also paid the first part of the fees and plan to pay the RFRP later on. I don’t think it has any bearing on the application being rejected / approved.

My score had also dropped to below cutoff because of birthday between ITA and application submittal. I also couldn’t claim points because my spouse had taken academic IELTS (for a different purpose earlier) and no dates were available to take IELTS General in time.

Hello all,
The profile as under:

Single applicant

P.S: I only paid the first fee (the mandatory one!), any views on the same, should i have paid the other fee as well??

Thanks in advance.

TheLongRoad

Jul 11, 2018
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Quebec
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
Doc's Request.
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Med's Done....
30-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
ITA: July 11, 2018
AOR: September 9, 2018

eassuh

Feb 28, 2018
That was a quick turnaround from ITA to AOR! Good job! It took me exactly 60 days to get everything done and I was still pressed on time. So submitted the application a few hours before 60 days deadline.

I also paid the first part of the fees and plan to pay the RFRP later on. I don’t think it has any bearing on the application being rejected / approved.

My score had also dropped to below cutoff because of birthday between ITA and application submittal. I also couldn’t claim points because my spouse had taken academic IELTS (for a different purpose earlier) and no dates were available to take IELTS General in time.

NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence. - So this ideally would not drop your points, if I am not mistaken.

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence. - So this ideally would not drop your points, if I am not mistaken.
This does drop points. I had a similar situation wherein my points dropped but I was still above the ITA score issued for my round.

So the thing is (This is what I understood from a lawyer) - Your score ideally should be above the ITA of your round when you are submitting. However if your score was pulled down and went below the ITA you were submitting against due to the increase of age then that is not a reason for them to reject your application.

Any other situation causing lowering of score below ITA will cause rejection but not if birthday falls before you submit.

Reactions: eassuh

aswathi_ashokan

Jun 19, 2018
AOR- 17/09/2018 :)

Came across a few threads where people paid for Biometric fee already.- I was under the impression this would be at a later stage!
Did anybody else here have this option of paying biometric fee show up on their profile at the time of submission?

Good Luck to all !

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hello all,
The profile as under:

Single applicant

Thanks in advance.
It's a long way to go.
Expect your medical status to change first, followed by the background check status.
Paying the RPRF upfront surely reduces the overall processing time of your application.