+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

creques

Sep 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Hi there,

I received RPRF Request Letter today moments after my Background Check status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". I am thinking this must be IP2 stage. As soon as I received the Request Letter, which asked me to pay RPRF within 7 days, I see that Review of additional documents changed to "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." I am wondering if the additional documents status change relates to RPRF or shall I be expecting any additional documentation request (apart from the already requested RPRF payment receipt).

eAOR: September 12, 2018 / FSW-O

I appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you,
-
M

Reactions: ravleen

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys, didn't know I would be asking this sort of question :rolleyes:

But I just logged in to my account and I see "Updated" but I didn't get any email, so I see that ADR now says Not Applicable. I paid RPRF on Oct 18th and it read "We are reviewing the documents" ever since. Only to change to Not Applicable.

Is this a good sign? Does it mean they're rounding off and about to issue PPR? :D Can a girl dream?
I hope your dream come true :D

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi there,

I received RPRF Request Letter today moments after my Background Check status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". I am thinking this must be IP2 stage. As soon as I received the Request Letter, which asked me to pay RPRF within 7 days, I see that Review of additional documents changed to "We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." I am wondering if the additional documents status change relates to RPRF or shall I be expecting any additional documentation request (apart from the already requested RPRF payment receipt).

eAOR: September 12, 2018 / FSW-O

I appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you,
-
M

I think that if they needed more documentation besides the RPRF, they would have requested for it. So I believe that's all there is but still keep an eye on your profile just to see if they will request for anything else or if your 'Review of additional documents' status changes after paying the fee.

And yes, that should be IP2. Good progress

Reactions: ravleen and creques

creques

Sep 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
I think that if they needed more documentation besides the RPRF, they would have requested for it. So I believe that's all there is but still keep an eye on your profile just to see if they will request for anything else or if your 'Review of additional documents' status changes after paying the fee.

And yes, that should be IP2. Good progress
Thank you for your prompt response. I was thinking the same but I appreciate your insight. I will keep an eye on the status, as suggested.

Rishi_CI

May 13, 2018
I had called on Nov 2 and again this evening.
on 2nd Nov they said the application is at Sydney, NS. Now it seems to be at Ottawa.
Been on IP2 since 18 Oct, AOR 20 Sep.

The wait continues, but not sure what the change of office means.

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I know what you mean when you say 'unrestricted career growth'. If you are not a PR or citizen in the US getting a good job can be a pain. This one of the reasons I decided on the move. There are several other personal reasons too, but when I keep hearing this difficulty in getting a job due to Canadian experience, it worries me. I have a friend who has a Master's from the UK and another Master's from a University in Canada and he has been looking for a job for almost a year.
Yes, job search can be tough! We are embracing it and going forward with this plan of ours.:rolleyes:

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
I had called on Nov 2 and again this evening.
on 2nd Nov they said the application is at Sydney, NS. Now it seems to be at Ottawa.
Been on IP2 since 18 Oct, AOR 20 Sep.

The wait continues, but not sure what the change of office means.
Lol those agents don't know shxxt :D:p

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
I had called on 9th and again today application still at CIO Sydney Security not yet started. Went in IP2 on 6th. Lots of ppl from August in IP2 for weeks. Seems it is gonna take a few weeks to get security cleared. Will wait and do nothing until mid December now.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
question to people in the sept AOR. I am actually Nov AOR.

Is there anyone on this thread who has applied with family and his PPR process has been really quick?

Evident

Oct 30, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, please focus on PPR and successful immigration to Canada. Dont send any negative vibes here. If you think you are making mistake then withdraw your application and give others the opportunity to migrate. Moving forward, please focus on timelines and updates.

Cheers!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, please focus on PPR and successful immigration to Canada. Dont send any negative vibes here. If you think you are making mistake then withdraw your application and give others the opportunity to migrate. Moving forward, please focus on timelines and updates.

Cheers!
The irony of this post

Reactions: arte

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
On IP1 since Oct 25th (AOR September 27th). Just wanted to know how long should I wait before emailing cic to know about my visa filing office.
Thank you!

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017

Cheers!
Smh..so says the headmistress. Free forum..free speech. It is important to get both sides of the coin.

Reactions: Noramoda

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi guys, i'm stuck on this since 18 october.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Almost a month now no moves, i was directly in IP2 since the beginning.
I'm extremely young and have only 1 year work experience and i'm single normally it should be fast, but frankly speaking i don't think they touch our application of september. I'm almost sure nobody saw my application since the medical passed 14october.

Last edited: