+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that your application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Furthermore, everything appears to be in order with the application for Economic immigration under Skilled Worker class. Since it was received on September 6, 2018, your application is still within the regular processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Just got that reply ...... guess its gonna be a long wait :(
I got exactly the same reply today for Sep 11th AOR. Application in the same office.

Reactions: williamps

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
I got exactly the same reply today for Sep 11th AOR. Application in the same office.
Same for me AOR 9 Sept but mine only says application not application for economic immigration under skilled worker. Also they have sent me some website links to look at .. and I had only asked for VO so I guess that is why it doesn't say mine is well within processing time

Despina123

Oct 30, 2018
Basically, it is a deep security review & investigation of an application (suspicious fraud on documents for instance) & on the applicant himself / herself. CIC can't control it because it depends on how soon the information they are requesting from foreign govt's are provided.
I've made a trip to Syria in 2002 for one day. I also have 2 trips to Jordany (in 2002 and 2015).
I think the SS is for me

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
This is the slowest thread for AORs on this forum. September applicants are scarce. Why?
Nothing like that.There is last year thread for Sep AOR but year is not mentioned in the thread title and 2018 Sep AOR people are joining and discussing in that thread.Also,August group is somewhat more active because some of them got PPRs. Here almost everybody is at same stage IP1.What is there to discuss?

Wait for that first person who gets his/her PPR in this thread.All the discussions,hopes and number of pages would shoot up in no time.Till then all folks here are in wait/hibernate mode.

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
There are plenty of us. But we are calm:cool:

What's the reason to worry?
Nothing interesting is happening, and the outcome is 99% out of our influence.

I personally have other stuff to do anyway.
Yeah.I chose to stop logging into GCKey every day.The Status does not change in that page but my mood does change into sad/bad everytime I login.

I resigned my company in haste after getting ITA and this friday is my last working day.I attended an interview yesterday with another firm and I cleared the interview and got the job offer with a very good hike.I have 4 more interviews lined up in this week.

I am joining the new company next week as its always exciting to start something new and will have less free time/more work atleast for next 3 months to keep me busy and worry less about PR.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I cleared the interview and got the job offer with a very good hike.I have 4 more interviews lined up in this week.
Seems like many things are going great for you. Congrats!!

I am joining the new company next week as its always exciting to start something new and will have less free time/more work atleast for next 3 months to keep me busy and worry less about PR.
Couldn't agree more. All the best!

Reactions: Dudelebowski