+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Spoke to an agent today and he told me that Eligibility - MET, Criminality - PASS, and Security is in progress.
AOR _ 1st September.
Visa office is still not assigned but my file is in Ottawa.
any feedback???
This exactly what I was told too. And same AOR too.

Reactions: Maayaa

Rohan1989

Feb 1, 2019
Spoke to an agent today and he told me that Eligibility - MET, Criminality - PASS, and Security is in progress.
AOR _ 1st September.
any feedback???
AOR _ 1st September.
any feedback???
I am from India and how to get in touch with an agent? Tried the number available on CIC website not able to connect through and web forms are not helping.

Facewire

May 20, 2018
Hello everyone.
Though that 2019 will bring the good news but month of January passed with no sign. Application tracker shows 38 days left and I’m getting more anxious everyday.

Reactions: NishaYadav21

S17

May 29, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello everyone.
Though that 2019 will bring the good news but month of January passed with no sign. Application tracker shows 38 days left and I’m getting more anxious everyday.
Its indeed disappointing. 48 days left and i am still in IP1. Post PPR, i will even have to serve 3 months notice to my present employer ( wherin i am suffocated to the core) which will further delay the whole process. :(

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
(I'm posting this here too because I feel with an AOR of 30 Aug, I was more a September member, than August :) )

I received my GCMS notes this morning and guess what... application was approved on the 13th December 2018 (COPR generated, the works). Firstly, Yay! Secondly, there definitely is delays in getting PPR emails out. Thirdly, get your GCMS notes if you haven't. And for reference, my online portal is still on "submitted" and "in progress".

Ontario PNP Outland
CPC-Ottawa

ITA AOR: 30 Aug 2018
Medicals Accepted: 24 Sept
R10 Check complete: 24 Sept
Biometrics: 28 Sept
File was fully assessed for eligibility by case officer: 25 Oct
Review Officer notes and case completion: 13 Dec
Still awaiting PPR request...

At least I can rest knowing that my timelines are set and there's certainty.

Simplykaur

Jan 29, 2019
Hi all, called CIC yesterday, the agent said background check not started and u will get a mail when it starts and it all depends on the visa officer when it starts. She said apart from this information, she cannot help any further.
AOR- 22nd Sept
Medical- 22nd Oct
No movement after this. Can anyone predict what is gonna happen based on trends? Thanks