+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Congratulations!!

We both have very similar profiles. I did get a ghost update on Jan 21st as well.
Do you know CPC Ottawa is processing your case? Please update us when you get your PPR.
Call the customer service agent and inquire about the update. You may also be getting the same answer as I got.
Best of luck. But call them at 8:30 AM EST.

Reactions: shuttlespace

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018
Hello All,

So I submitted my Singapore PCC when I submitted the application and there was an ADR request to submit the document again on Oct 29th, which I promptly submitted. The status changed to received additional documents, then to additional documents being reviewed and finally to no additional documents are needed. My case changed to IP2 sometime in Dec 2nd week and there has been no update on my case since then. I called CIC last week and was told my eligibility, criminality and medical is cleared and security is yet to start.

Today. I got a ghost update and when I checked my application status, I see a status change to 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided'. Does anyone here have any idea about what this could mean?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hello All,

So I submitted my Singapore PCC when I submitted the application and there was an ADR request to submit the document again on Oct 29th, which I promptly submitted. The status changed to received additional documents, then to additional documents being reviewed and finally to no additional documents are needed. My case changed to IP2 sometime in Dec 2nd week and there has been no update on my case since then. I called CIC last week and was told my eligibility, criminality and medical is cleared and security is yet to start.

Today. I got a ghost update and when I checked my application status, I see a status change to 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided'. Does anyone here have any idea about what this could mean?
It means they are working on your file. You can give them a call again today to find out what changes were made in the background or wait it out..

Jan 21, 2019
CIO in Sydney is processing the application. Sure I will update PPR as well.
But what the agent told me was that I will have to wait for some time to get the email for submission of passport.

Looks like it is taking longer than usual time for the emails to get triggered. Let's see. I am now in relaxed mode :p
Any expected date?

Mat_liz

Jan 22, 2019
Hi all,
My AOR is September 11.
In IP1 status since medicals. Raised CSE webform and got this reply.

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the office in New Delhi, India, for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
Can someone opine on this
Thanks in advance

Reactions: rishabh1985
Jan 21, 2019
Hi all,
My AOR is September 11.
In IP1 status since medicals. Raised CSE webform and got this reply.

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the office in New Delhi, India, for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
Can someone opine on this
Thanks in advance
Quite generic. If you have not ordered GCMS notes yet, this is a good time to do so.

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi All. I spoke with an agent two hours ago. AOR 8th sept. Medical passed. eligibility is recommended pass. Criminality check passed but security not yet started. The lady informed me that they expect to complete my file by 6th of June 2019!! ( As per timeline 8th of march 2019) when asked why this delay she said 6 months is the average but 6th of June would be the maximum realistic time to be considered.
I have same AOR. What's your visa office?

Savelives

Oct 23, 2018
Good evening, everyone!
FSWO Nigeria
ITA 23rd September 2018
AOR 28 September 2018
First Ghost update 28 November 2018
Second Ghost update 20th January 2019
PPR 22nd January 2019
Thanks to everyone for the moral support, I wish everyone speedy PPR!

halouhalou

Nov 15, 2018
hello guys, I just got a ghost update in my account and nothing came to my email. What does this mean at the point of my application? Is there any chance to get my application refused or, is that possible that I would be asked for additional materials?
Thank you!

My time line:
FSW program
Sep 29 Aor
Dec 4 ip2
Agent told me on Jan 17 that my eligibility was in process, security not started yet.
Jan 22 ghost update

Have a great day.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hello All,

Congrats! Your application is probably approved, you can call and ask them about this change. My ADR status went through same stages (my ADR was representative form though) but when I called and asked, the agent said that it changed to reviewing because my application was actually Approved that day.