+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Raahulc

Jan 17, 2019
New Delhi
Whats the message showing in your background check details now.

You can raise a CSE ie webform or call cic +16139444000

“ My background check states – Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your back ground verification. “

Last edited:

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Would you mind sharing the instructions ?
It is pretty useless actually as that is all on their website and they barely give any useful reply. But here is what the agent emailed me:
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Update personal information - CIO Sydney

Personal information

If you wish to update your personal information while your application for permanent residence is in process, you can notify us by filling out the IRCC Web form available on our website.

An update in your personal information could include:

• A change in marital status,
  • The birth of a child,
  • Criminal charges against you,
  • A change of employer,
  • Etc.
If you are unable to send your information via Web form, you can mail it with your name and client identification number to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Contact Information

Please advise our office of any change in your contact information as soon as it occurs (e.g., residential/mailing/email address and/or telephone number) by using the Change of Address online tool.

Check your application status - You may either:
  • Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
“ My background check states – Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your back ground verification. “
Mate ! its pretty normal ain't need to worry ..

There r many Sep AOR applicant background ain't started yet .. Though better clarity can be obtained via GCMS notes .

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I'm Outland
File received by cio Sydney on 2nd January 2019
Atlantic immigration program
Waiting for AOr
Guys how long it takes fornthef to send AOr

tantan911

May 16, 2018
Guys, I need your advice.

My profile has been approved on 8 Jan (CIC call) and still no PPR email, 50 days are left at my profile and my Medical will ends at 1-Sep-2019

Now I got amazing flight offer that will save for me about 1200$ US dollars from my home country to Canada, that flight date is 15-June-2019. Unfortunately it's none refundable. Do you believe that my PPR email can be late till that time?! is it risky to book it?

More details at my signature.

Thanks

Any advise ?