+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

batra38383

Dec 10, 2018
Just an FYI for anyone sending pictures for passport stamping. We need to send 50mm x 70mm from a professional photographer.
I did not read the instructions correctly and sent 2x2, which is standard passport size photos here in US. Today I got an email from Canada Consulate Los Angeles to send correct pictures. This means some more delays for me before I get COPR.

Reactions: go4sacchi

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Mine at Ottawa I guess. In the notes it is mentioned CIO & the secondary office is CPC-Ottawa!
Same. However, my application was finalized in Sydney. As indicated in the notes, an attempt was made at transferring the file to Ottawa but it was cancelled - not sure why.

Reactions: NassarM9

jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Just an FYI for anyone sending pictures for passport stamping. We need to send 50mm x 70mm from a professional photographer.
I did not read the instructions correctly and sent 2x2, which is standard passport size photos here in US. Today I got an email from Canada Consulate Los Angeles to send correct pictures. This means some more delays for me before I get COPR.
Hi Batra,
Hope you are doing good.

Yesterday I read a couple of posts and applicants were talking about the same. I got to know that Walgreens also provides the size that we ask for despite private photographers.

Anyways thanks for pointing out this. It's really helpful for all of us.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
So, I got through the CIC agent this evening. But unfortunately I got disconnected during the conversation!

Before the call ended, the agent said the following:
All your documents are okay. Some verifications are going on. You can expect it to be finalized by mid February.
Thats a good news. What is your AOR and from which country are you applying ?

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
When does your passport expire?
Mine expires in 2024 and my husband's in 2021. Our passports and work permits look good, still have time. I got an ADR for RCMP and UAE PCC which was uploaded following the request. I was thinking may be Passport/ Travel documents (Multiple)- RR pertain to this request or linked with it somehow.

mgelgendy

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
Not at all.. This forum is all about helping each other. Here it goes

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, I would like to appreciate you and your team for doing such a hard work on working on our Permanent Residence applications. I really appreciate the hard work and effort you guys put in.

My name is Nawal Singh and I had applied for Canadian Permanent Visa under CEC Express Entry Program on ************. Further details about my application to process this request are given below:

Applicant Information

Name of applicant:
Email address:
Date of Application:
DOB of applicant:
Country of birth: India
Primary Applicant Client ID number:
File number:

Type of application: Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

I was intimated through my CIC Account dashboard that the Background Check on my application was initiated on ********. That was the last change on my Application. A few days ago, I contacted CIC support and got to know that my application is approved and I need to wait for PPR email. Its been a while but I didn't hear anything. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss the PPR email.

It has been almost three months since the Background Check. I wanted to proactively check if there was any other recent update OR if any action was required/expected at my end.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Thanks once again.

Thanks man!

Lazy_boy_123

Aug 17, 2018
Understanding tha it's around -31° presently in Toronto, does anyone know if the VISA office is working under normal routine?
In this part of the world (North US and Canada), things go as per routine at low temperatures as well. Infrastructures are built to survive extreme winter conditions.