+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

manavg91

Sep 3, 2018
Same AOR as yours. Bg in progress around Dec 7. Called IRCC this week and they said Eligibility is still under review.Criminality passed and Security yet to start. That’s all i could get out of them.
I haven't recieved my PPR yet.
Its been more than 4 months now.
My AOR- 4th September.
Last update was on 13 December 2018 - Background check is in progress.

Is there anyone else whose AOR is near about mine and still waiting?

I am new to this thread.
Can anyone help me out on how should I proceed further now?

Reactions: NishaYadav21

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
My AOR- 4th September.

I am new to this thread.
I am AOR 6th Sep. Background hasnt even started!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi all, I have an AOR of 13 Dec 2018, and wanted to ask a question regarding the documents I uploaded as a part of my application: I have been wondering whether I should have included a scan of my old passport, which was valid up to June 2010. I have a very extensive travel history as I used to live and work in the UK - in the ten years from Dec 2008 to Dec 2018, I had close to a hundred foreign trips to the US, Europe, Asia and Africa.

While I have included a scan of my current passport and all stamped pages in it, the old passport would show my travel history from Dec 2008 to June 2010 that is obviously not in the current passport. Should I go ahead and upload a copy of my old passport unprompted?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF).

You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued.
You passed eligibility! Congrats.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi all, I have an AOR of 13 Dec 2018, and wanted to ask a question regarding the documents I uploaded as a part of my application: I have been wondering whether I should have included a scan of my old passport, which was valid up to June 2010. I have a very extensive travel history as I used to live and work in the UK - in the ten years from Dec 2008 to Dec 2018, I had close to a hundred foreign trips to the US, Europe, Asia and Africa.

While I have included a scan of my current passport and all stamped pages in it, the old passport would show my travel history from Dec 2008 to June 2010 that is obviously not in the current passport. Should I go ahead and upload a copy of my old passport unprompted?
You can, that would facilitate your background check.

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
My AOR- 4th September.

I am new to this thread.
Hello Nisha,
My AOR is 3 Sept 18.
We are in the same boat.
I had a call with CIC that concluded that criminality check is still in progress.
Though timelines varies for each case, yours could be also in the stage.
Best is to call CIC or see GCMS notes.

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
My AOR- 4th September.

I am new to this thread.

hi
we are all in the same boat.
AOR 3 Sep
NOTHING since ages ago!

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018

Old passport is not required. You did the right thing by not uploading it

Reactions: derkdsou