+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

trev854

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Just an quick update, my wife got her pre-arrival and passport request today. nothing has been updated in GC Key for over 6 mths. timeline below.
App Rec: Sept 13th
ARO1:Oct 23rd
ARO2:Nov 7th (Port of Spain, Trinidad VO)
Med request: Feb 12th
Additional prove of relationship doc request: Mar 13th
PPR: April 24th.
BGIP:Unknown
Decision made: Unknown.

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Just an quick update, my wife got her pre-arrival and passport request today. nothing has been updated in GC Key for over 6 mths. timeline below.
App Rec: Sept 13th
ARO1:Oct 23rd
ARO2:Nov 7th (Port of Spain, Trinidad VO)
Med request: Feb 12th
Additional prove of relationship doc request: Mar 13th
PPR: April 24th.
BGIP:Unknown
Decision made: Unknown.

Congrats!

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
———————————
Hi there,

How fast your BG check is going to take, depends on how many countries you have lived or visited before applying for PR.
No one can give you an idea of how long it is going to take, as you are an outland applicant, you should know that it will take 12 month to receive your PR. If you are lucky it may take less than a year, like 10 month.
Based on experience and with all due respect to all the members here, I advise you not to take anyone’s word including myself, about how long it will take to get PR.

If your BG is in progress, then it is in progress. As soon as your case worker gets the result, he/she will move forward and updates you.

You can always order your GCMS notes from IRC.

As your application was submitted in July 2017, you need to check the thread for July 2017 applicants and see how the other applicants are doing.

All you/we can do is JUST be patient and hopeful that soon we hear the good news.

Kind regards

Revenant
Thank you soo much for your assistance
May be you are right i was in uk nearly 9 years.okay do you know in uk financial matter is criminal offence. Because i left a mobile bill and one 2 k credit card bill in uk.but i took a police Clearence certificates and there is said no trace at all.do you think is it problem for immigration matter and also i want to say without this matter i have no criminal offence in uk at all.pls let me know because its kill me.frustrated with now for this silly matter, i am trying to contact them from Bangladesh but i cant reach them.

Last edited:

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you soo much for your assistance
May be you are right i was in uk nearly 9 years.okay do you know in uk financial matter is criminal offence. Because i left a mobile bill and one 2 k credit card bill in uk.but i took a police Clearence certificates and there is said no trace at all.do you think is it problem for immigration matter and also i want to say without this matter i have no criminal offence in uk at all.pls let me know because its kill me.frustrated with now for this silly matter, i am trying to contact them from Bangladesh but i cant reach them.

In UK, if a person has a financial difficulty, or goes bankrupt etc...It does not considered as a criminal conviction, that is a fact. I have no source to back up what I said, but the fact that your Police certificate from UK shows that you have no trace, it backs up my statement.

You should not be worried about your background in UK.

Be positive.

God speed

Revenant

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
I want to add myself to the spreadsheet but I don't know all the short-term meanings?
————-
Do you mean the September 2017 spearedsheet!
If it’s that, then I believe you need to contact the document owner. He started this thread way back. If you check the first page of this thread where the link was posted, you will see the document owner’s ID.

If you’re talking about the poll Jot12 made then
you don’t need to do much, just tap on the month that your application was submitted. That’s all.

Last edited:

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
Hi does anybody know what it means when they ask for passport request for permanent residence to Canada they ask where the dependent is gona be intending in living in Canada means? Well what if my husband and I dont have a place to stay overthere yet should we place an address of a friend for now and if we find a place to rent later we can update it with IRCC?

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Hi does anybody know what it means when they ask for passport request for permanent residence to Canada they ask where the dependent is gona be intending in living in Canada means? Well what if my husband and I dont have a place to stay overthere yet should we place an address of a friend for now and if we find a place to rent later we can update it with IRCC?

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
Yes i got ppr i am october 2017 applicant. We got ppr just past week Thursday. My husband and i had a place to stay before but now the person Is not hving one for us at the moment. My husband is Canadian but he is living with me out here in Belize and we intend to go to Canada together.

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Yes i got ppr i am october 2017 applicant. We got ppr just past week Thursday. My husband and i had a place to stay before but now the person Is not hving one for us at the moment. My husband is Canadian but he is living with me out here in Belize and we intend to go to Canada together.
———-
Based on what you said, I guess you need to come up with a travel plan. You may need to either find somewhere to stay when you are going back (family -friends etc...) or rent somewhere.
Probably you need to explain what your plans will be when you are landed, only if asked by VO.

If others have different opinion, please share.

Reactions: Salyd

Vnnow

Mar 27, 2018
Would an MP be able to help find out the status of our application?

Still no update and I'm looking for options on how to extract information from the SVO