+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Mrs.TABss

Nov 26, 2017
I sent a follow up email to Manila VO they said that my husband’s application is currently queued for review of a migration officer. He received his pre-arrival letter on Feb9, we’re just waiting for BGC, DM and PPR. I hope this month we’ll receive an update.. We’re September applicant here.

Is it possible to have a vacation in our home country while waiting for my husband’s PR because I am having difficulty taking care of our 7-month twins. I have sisters here but they are also busy with her family they just help me if they have time..
I am his sponsor, not sure if it will affect our application.

Hello, is there any update on your application, i am the principal applicant, (September) background checking already started. How bout’ your? Btw manila visa office too.. thanks

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello, is there any update on your application, i am the principal applicant, (September) background checking already started. How bout’ your? Btw manila visa office too.. thanks
Hi there, as of today, still no update.. i am the sponsor, i always ask my husband about the application status.. it’s been 3 mos now since we received the pre-arrival letter..

Eldis

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Sarande
Doc's Request.
12/01/2018
AOR Received.
01/03/2018
Med's Request
13/03/2018
Med's Done....
20/03/2018
Hello, yes bgc started already...
What say exatly BGC in your GCKEY?
My "Your appl is in progress, we will send message when start BGC.

Last edited:

Cupthehand

Apr 16, 2018
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi all, newbie here but long time lurker!!!

Outland Ireland applicant thru London Visa Office with Vancouver as my destination city in Canada and my timeline is as follows:

• Application sent - September 1st 2017
  • Text acknowledgement of receipt of application - September 6th
  • Sponsor Approval - October 20th
  • Request to link account - October 20th
  • Medical Request - October 20th
  • Medical Done - October 23rd
  • Schedule A Request - October 26th
  • AOR2 - December 21st
  • Processing Started - December 29th
  • Background Check Started - March 22nd 2018
  • Pre-Arrival Services Email - March 22nd
  • Request for further PCC (Australia & New Zealand) - March 23rd
:)
Decision Made on ECAS

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.
15-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
File Transfer...
06-11-2017
Med's Request
20-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2018
hey guys... long time no speak... congrats for all the confirmed and approved applicantS!!!

now im landing this sat in vancouver... has anyone landed yet that could give some tips, or info plz??

anything would help..

also would like some help with the info i need to put on the goods lists... i only have personal belongs and clothes with me do i really need to put the value of them like some are so many years old etc...

thanks in advance

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi what I did 4 years ago, I listed all the stuffs per baggage, I made 3 columns (1st - item description, 2nd- Used or New, 3rd - amount in cad) most of my stuff are used and old items and the value are already depreciated so I put 1cad, for the new items I just converted to Canadian dollar..
When I was interviewed by the immigration officer in Vancouver, they told me how much money do I have/bring; where am I planning to live? he also asked me if it is in the south or north since i have no idea, i said i haven’t been there i don’t know if it is in the south or in north I just know the address of my brother and sister..
Regarding the list of goods he checked and asked like cellphone accessories, i told him that it includes charger, usb cable and etc..
After 10mins, we’re done.
That was 4 years ago, I am not sure now.. let’s wait for the reply from other members...

Reactions: linnykez

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
hey my wife is in vietnam too. she just got the pre-arrival email on may 4th, 2018.

we submitted the sponsorship on september 20th, 2017.

i think you will get your pre-arrival email soon. but even after that, it might be a few months before getting ppr.
Thank you for sharing, I'm very frustrated. It's still no news for me now. Congrats you! Hope you will reunion soon!

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
You should not be worried. Why are you? I am sure you know that an outland application could take up 12 month for DM if not longer!
There is no rule that says you can compare the applications together. Some applications take less then 6 month some 8 month and some more, we don't know what will happen to the application once it has been submitted. Some VOs are very very busy with PR applications hence the long wait! Some VOs are not busy like Ankara(Turkey) and really quiet and with so many officers, so they process the PR applications faster than any other VOs.

I know that London VO is unimaginably busy, as the receive applications not only from UK and Ireland, but also from so many other countries such as Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, etc..., so this will explain the long wait.

My Med was submitted in early November 2017 and I am still waiting! I don't think that you should be worried. I have learned that applicants can't do anything but to wait.

September applicants must be very patient as it seems like the process is really slow for them.

You may wanna share your timeline from ECAS.

God speed.
Thank you for encourage. It's almost 3 months more after Med and no news for me. I'm so much anxious if I will have an interview that is why my application take more time than the other. And also because the other people of Oct and even December application get their news so I'm very frustrated. Anyway, there is nothing I can do except waiting. I hope you will get good news soon too! Good luck to both of us!

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you for encourage. It's almost 3 months more after Med and no news for me. I'm so much anxious if I will have an interview that is why my application take more time than the other. And also because the other people of Oct and even December application get their news so I'm very frustrated. Anyway, there is nothing I can do except waiting. I hope you will get good news soon too! Good luck to both of us!
Thank you.
Good luck to you too.

God speed

Reactions: mthanh29

Vnnow

Mar 27, 2018
We are still waiting too.

I ordered GCMS notes and sent another email asking for information.

I’m not sure why our application was delayed. I thought it was pretty strong as I was in contact with my wife for more than two years and travelled to meet her a couple timed before marrying in Vietnam.

Only issue I could see is that I don’t have any proof of sharing housing costs or financially supporting her as she is fine on her own.

When we submitted the application then I also filled out the paperwork to make me her representative.

Will they still mail her letters or call her? I’m starting to worry that we missed an important call or letter.

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
We are still waiting too.

I ordered GCMS notes and sent another email asking for information.

I’m not sure why our application was delayed. I thought it was pretty strong as I was in contact with my wife for more than two years and travelled to meet her a couple timed before marrying in Vietnam.

Only issue I could see is that I don’t have any proof of sharing housing costs or financially supporting her as she is fine on her own.

When we submitted the application then I also filled out the paperwork to make me her representative.

Will they still mail her letters or call her? I’m starting to worry that we missed an important call or letter.
I think that pre arrival email is a good sign that they approve for your application already. And they are just checking your background. You will get next news soon. Don't worry. And they usually not call after sending the pre arrival letter. I think just wait one more month you will get the next instruction. I'm waiting for GCMS note too.

We are same, my husband not have any proof of his possession. We only have Western Union receipts that he sent money for me every month. And he visited me 3 times within 2 years we know each other. The only issue I think for us is the age gap. He is older than me.

I recently designated my husband is my representative because when we order the GCMS note they ask us have to indicate the representative who will get my information. So we did it.

I don't think they send your wife any email or coresspondence. Because all coresspondence will go into representative's address. And only GCMS note can tell us what happen with our application.

I'm worry if I missed any correspondence from Singapore VO too since I change address ( I notified them) and designated for my husband is my representative. I used to email to ask them but no reply. Tell me if you get their answer.