+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Thestewartson

Jun 16, 2018
Good day everyone. My husband and I are in the process of finalizing our application to sending in. My husband is the sponsor and i am the principal applicant. I am assigning my husband as my representative. So i am filling out the use of representative form and i have a question. Page 2, section D of the form require two signatures. Who's signature should it be. I am not certain.

I am a bit confused by the section as it said signature of applicant which is me. But then a next part said " signature of spouse or common law partner for sponsorship application". Then I was like who is that is it my signature again or my husbands.

Please help.

Zeb786

May 11, 2018
Good day everyone. My husband and I are in the process of finalizing our application to sending in. My husband is the sponsor and i am the principal applicant. I am assigning my husband as my representative. So i am filling out the use of representative form and i have a question. Page 2, section D of the form require two signatures. Who's signature should it be. I am not certain.

I am a bit confused by the section as it said signature of applicant which is me. But then a next part said " signature of spouse or common law partner for sponsorship application". Then I was like who is that is it my signature again or my husbands.

Please help.
Well this is not the right thread to post this Question and please stop posting same Question everywhere!!! Thanyou

Thestewartson

Jun 16, 2018
Well this is not the right thread to post this Question and please stop posting same Question everywhere!!! Thanyou
I just wanted the opinion from persons who have completed the mentioned form from the various threads to advise me on how they have completed it. I figured the more thread I posted it in the better chance at getting a response. Thank You.

RomeLondonCollingwood

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Med's Request
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
I just wanted the opinion from persons who have completed the mentioned form from the various threads to advise me on how they have completed it. I figured the more thread I posted it in the better chance at getting a response. Thank You.
You can create your own post so that everyone on the forum can see it and help you out

Vnnow

Mar 27, 2018
Hi everyone.

Well...its been awhile since my last post, but we are finally scheduled for an interview in about 3 weeks.

Do we need to fill in and bring all the forms listed in the email such as the generic application form 008 and schedule A? We sent those forms in the original submission 12 months ago.

If we are required to fill in those forms do we need to bring the Use of Representative 5406 form even though I will still be acting as her representative and none of the information has changed?

I'm very sure we don't need the Additional Dependants 008 form as we don't have any dependants and my wife is the only applicant.

Hoping the answer is that we don't need to do all these forms again.

Last question.

My wife's name follows the Asian order of last name, middle name and first name. When I was filling in the forms I entered her name precisely as shown in her passport because I was instructed to do so by the form.

Problem is, now when they address her they write Dear, middle name, first name, last name.

If we are to redo the application forms should I fill it in as I did before or make changes?

Last edited:

sashkan88

Oct 17, 2017
Hey Folks,

We finally got decision made. I updated the spreadsheet. You can check my timeline their.
Got a question. My wife came to Canada last week with a tourist Visa. Do you know how we need to proceed when they send us passport request email? Does she has to exit Canada and re-enter?

Good luck for everyone who are still waiting.

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hey Folks,

We finally got decision made. I updated the spreadsheet. You can check my timeline their.
Got a question. My wife came to Canada last week with a tourist Visa. Do you know how we need to proceed when they send us passport request email? Does she has to exit Canada and re-enter?

Good luck for everyone who are still waiting.
Once she gets the passport request you need to tell them she is in Canada and they will instruct her to send passport to Ottawa.